Happy Holidays!

Rate this topic

An ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Presently its 13 days until Christmas. I'm sure everyone has made plans and are preparing to buy and wrap presents for relatives and friends.

Aren't you excited excited were going to celebrate Christmas soon? What's on your CHRISTMAS wish-list?

im come from the asia , but i know many people (with me) wanna the merry christmas come asap. i like that

We all want it to come very soon. Its the season of giving and sharing and I like receiving gifts or money in that season. hehehe I'm already listing the names of my god fathers and mothers so I'll drop by and visit them a few days before Christmas if they have something for me. :D

We all want it to come very soon. Its the season of giving and sharing and I like receiving gifts or money in that season. hehehe I'm already listing the names of my god fathers and mothers so I'll drop by and visit them a few days before Christmas if they have something for me. :D

I wish to visit my friend's house to attend her brother's wedding... That's about 13 days ahead. On Dec 28. But their house is 5 bus hours away and i do not have money for my fare. If i will be granted one wish, i would like to own a laptop this Christmas, very useful for me...

in the CHRISTMAS day, ill go to my city center with my friend .i wish to visit soon

City center? You mean a capital city of a certain region? Please becareful, its a good time to be jolly and easy but these times are also high crime rate season. What I don't like this season because Pickpocket incidents rises. They usually target people with new faces in the area.

City center? You mean a capital city of a certain region? Please becareful, its a good time to be jolly and easy but these times are also high crime rate season. What I don't like this season because Pickpocket incidents rises. They usually target people with new faces in the area.

you are actually right sir, in fact in our place. Crime rate has increased since the Christmas is approaching. Robbery and snatching is very common in the streets but recently stealing other's motorcycle has been very common. They don't just steal the motorcycle, they also kill the owner if the owner refuse to give their motorcycle...

Guest phoenix88

you are actually right sir, in fact in our place. Crime rate has increased since the Christmas is approaching. Robbery and snatching is very common in the streets but recently stealing other's motorcycle has been very common. They don't just steal the motorcycle, they also kill the owner if the owner refuse to give their motorcycle...

It 's also happened in my place. Sometimes while bad luck is coming along with us, we can runaway from it. Just keep watch your back any times.

• Root Admin

Ooooooooh! I'm getting excited and busier by each passing day. Three days more until Christmas! Lots of stuff to buy, lots of gifts to wrap and our Christmas tree is half done with decorations.

yep guys..the christmas is almost here .. Today I've purchased a nice Christmas tree. Can't wait to put all the globes, tinsel and everything else.. If I can make it nice enough I'll post a picture here.:cool:

It 's also happened in my place. Sometimes while bad luck is coming along with us, we can runaway from it. Just keep watch your back any times.

it is a sad thing that even polices are accomplices to such crimes. I have heard in the news recently that polices officers are protecting these people because they are accomplices..

yep guys..the christmas is almost here .. Today I've purchased a nice Christmas tree. Can't wait to put all the globes, tinsel and everything else.. If I can make it nice enough I'll post a picture here.:cool:

Christmas is over but no picture yet :D

anyways amcfx is right these bad people are taking advantage when holidays is here

that is why i just stay home and relax

Christmas is over but no picture yet :D

anyways amcfx is right these bad people are taking advantage when holidays is here

that is why i just stay home and relax

Christmas is not over yet. Christmas will end on Ephipany, That is next year. It is not yet too late to greet anyone a Merry merry Christmas.. and also happy new year.

@pjbabia

Yeah, this is December in month so it's okay to greet Chrismas to everyone here. And about Happy New Year, I think it's better to say few days more :D

YESSSS.... after few days its new year and new beginning. I am excited. Remmber that today is Tuesday and the new Year is on Saturday.... wew few days more to go... make sure your hands are safe with the firecrackers...

• 8 years later...