What Currency Pairs Do You Trade?

Rate this topic

Never trust a broker who have attractive facilities but don’t have trading license or regulation. Because Forex trading is profitable but the number of scam brokers are increasing in a high speed. Finding the right broker that’s why is very tough. But luckily, I got Forex4you broker who is very famous for providing secured trading facilities. As a regulated and licensed broker, they have higher security of funds and investments in their platform.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Some of the trader think that forex is easy, while some think that it is not so easy. According to me, forex is easy if you have all the knowledge about forex. If you know what should do and what shouldn't than forex is easy for you. Those who have little knowledge about forex can face difficulties when they are going to trade. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. They help me to make profit and minimize the loss. With the help of them forex becomes easy for me.

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2021 at 1:03 AM, David Max said:

Some of the trader think that forex is easy, while some think that it is not so easy. According to me, forex is easy if you have all the knowledge about forex. If you know what should do and what shouldn't than forex is easy for you. Those who have little knowledge about forex can face difficulties when they are going to trade. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. They help me to make profit and minimize the loss. With the help of them forex becomes easy for me.

I have been trading in the Forex markets for many Years and i am doing main trading in the EURUSD.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Major currency pairs all contain the US Dollar on one side – either on the base side or quote side. They are the practically once in a while traded joins in the FOREX market. The majors, all things considered, have the slightest spread and are the most liquid. The EUR/USD is the most traded pair with a step by step trade volume of just about 30% of the entire FX market. I am trading with Eurotrader broker where I get over 100 the currency pairs including gold that I need for my trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 11:25 PM, Pixie Pips said:

EUR/USD is not considered to be that much easy, but also the most stable currency pair to trade. It is beleived to be the best choice not only among beginners but also for professional traders. 

I am doing most of the trades in the currency pair EURUSD.

On 9/10/2021 at 9:16 AM, uncle gober said:

The opportunities that exist must be carefully considered, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmil account.

We need to constantly monitor the Forex markets so that we are able to spot the Forex trading opportunities.

• 2 years later...