What Currency Pairs Do You Trade?

Rate this topic

I like Eur/Usd and I mainly trade that pair. It has the lowest spreads in every broker and can move about 100 pips daily on average. Sometimes I also trade Gbp/Usd, Aud/Usd and Nzd/Usd.

So what pairs do you trade with?

I trade majors as well as crosses .

Mainly EUR/USD , AUD/USD , GBP/USD AND USD/CAD , ISD/CHF., usd/jpy

In crooses i trade GBP/JPY , gbp/chf , eur/gbp, eur/chf , aud/jpy , eur/jpy etc.

Do you trade all those pairs on a daily basis? I'll have trouble trying to cope up with analyzing that many pairs on a regular day. Got confused and tangled up with an EU and GU analysis once and I didn't like the result. Considering I was looking at several other pairs at that time.

Do you trade all those pairs on a daily basis? I'll have trouble trying to cope up with analyzing that many pairs on a regular day. Got confused and tangled up with an EU and GU analysis once and I didn't like the result. Considering I was looking at several other pairs at that time.

Not daily basis but weekly basis .

I scan charts for potential set ups each week and among those which have those set ups are folowed every day of that week.

Not daily basis but weekly basis .

I scan charts for potential set ups each week and among those which have those set ups are folowed every day of that week.

Excuse me if I categorize, but sounds like your a position trader. So how much pips you earned the most in one trade with a good entry position and how much would you place as SL by range?

well i like pairs like GBP/USD an EUR/USD more

i barely trade with other pairs . now a days i only use GU as i find this pair more good to understand .

Those are good pairs to trade. Lowest spreads and good volatility when their market sessions are open. But GU is quite the shocker at times compared to EU.

Those are good pairs to trade. Lowest spreads and good volatility when their market sessions are open. But GU is quite the shocker at times compared to EU.

I tried almost major pairs. I mainly trade with GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD. EU is always a nice pair to trade. USDJPY is another good pair. Generally UJ gain a great movement during news. For newbies, EU is most easy pair.

I tried almost major pairs. I mainly trade with GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD. EU is always a nice pair to trade. USDJPY is another good pair. Generally UJ gain a great movement during news. For newbies, EU is most easy pair.

Couldn't agree more with EU. But newbies must reach a certain mindset to feel comfortable trading EU. UJ is scary for me to trade during news.. same with EJ and GJ.

Couldn't agree more with EU. But newbies must reach a certain mindset to feel comfortable trading EU. UJ is scary for me to trade during news.. same with EJ and GJ.

UJ is really a risky pair. Its hard to predict about UJ. I am basically a scalper. I also do long trades too. EU is my fav pair. I also do GU, EJ, UJ trades too. But maximum of my trades are with EURUSD pair.

If me, I prefer to use some major pairs in forex market because it's

easy to analyze and it has low spreads. Usually I used GBP/USD and

EUR/USD as my main pair. There are many informations from some

traders and from some websites about this pair. It made me easier

to analyze it and made decision.

My favorite is EUR/USD that is the most common pair. Sometimes GBP/USD is a good option. It is really hard to "predict" the ups and downs of every pair. After reading, I feel that I am really a beginner in the world of forex trading. I thank every people in this forum who contributed for i gained knowledge regarding these stuffs.

My favorite is EUR/USD that is the most common pair. Sometimes GBP/USD is a good option. It is really hard to "predict" the ups and downs of every pair. After reading, I feel that I am really a beginner in the world of forex trading. I thank every people in this forum who contributed for i gained knowledge regarding these stuffs.

i trade anything as long as it can make me profit. there is no special currency pairs that i use to gain profit. it depends on the timing. i can trade any currency pairs because i already know them. not only know, but becoming close friend of them. :D

do not trade multiple currency pairs if you don't really understand and don't have good knowledge of each currency pairs you are trading for.

i trade anything as long as it can make me profit. there is no special currency pairs that i use to gain profit. it depends on the timing. i can trade any currency pairs because i already know them. not only know, but becoming close friend of them. :D

do not trade multiple currency pairs if you don't really understand and don't have good knowledge of each currency pairs you are trading for.

Reading by your post, it seems you can be categorized as expert, you no longer need anything but your skills in "predicting" the price.. that is impressive to hear from you friend. Mind sharing some secrets?

Guest phoenix88

@pjbabia

Yeah, we can't know what will happen in the future so there is no one who knew what exactly will happen up or down in trading. Although we have been expert, we can't know it but predicted only.

Don't predict it. It is better for you to be a fundamentalist. Take a look at the "update" news and then make a preparation to open a new trade position before the news casting. For example a position like sell limit, buy limit, sell stop, buy stop. Don't forget set maximum lost and profit you want to.

@phoenix

I think you didn't too much understand with I mean predict in previous posts. Although you're fundamentalist, you won't know what will happen exactly right? All you can do only make prediction what will happen and then the real thing will happen to prove your analysis is right or not. That's what I mean, we can't know the exactly happen, we can only predict it. So all traders will predict, how could you say that I shouldn't predict it.

@ Andry

I think what Phoenix is implying is, don't use the word "predict". Since we are not furtune-tellers or oracles. The choices are only price goes up or it goes down. Analysis is an educated, well thought out interpretation basing on the trader's judgment. So saying "predict" doesn't show much experience.

@amcfx

Analysis is not decision in act friend, so what can be used to tell the action that we made for future movement? I think prediction is not only used in fortune teller friend, if you ever watched soccer, many people there said their prediction too. Prediction didn't mean without analysis, it's just action to our plan for future. If you didn't think that was suitable word, it's okay. So I won't use that anymore but what is the suitable word in your view?