Sign in to follow this  
amcfx

Liberty Reserve Discussions

dansyah    0

I finished with LR, my account got hacked 3 times, it means all my funds were transfered to hacker account three times, i contacted everytime LR, reported hacker IP address and account number, they didn't do nothing, asked to change my all passwords what i did each time. I think it was becuase hacker ahd Business account, thats why they didn't close it and they also did not refund me. My gmail is secure for sure, i also deleted the mails included my LR passwords, i am 100% sure, my PC didn't have any keylogger or any other crap, it's clean and secured. I also googled for this hacker account number and many other people had the same problem, LR just don't care, then f*** it, im done, AlertPay is way to go.

Hello, it's my case LR, I didn't got hacked in my account but my account got limitted, my money still in my LR account can't transfer or buy something, I was contact LR staff nothing answer from them and I chat with them support nothing solution for me, and my money still there, I confuse my money is gone, I don't know guys what is my problem, they never ask or confirm my case

Dennis#MD    92

You are right. In fact i didnt knew LR limit accounts. I never heard of this but now that I see your picture i understand

check their contact page https://www.libertyreserve.com/en/contactus and try to get in touch with a support representative on the live chat. Also send them a contact request or ask the live support whats the email for handling limited accounts issues. Some departments have private emails that are not available to general public and if you send them an email they may answer ya. The usual time frame to get an answer from LR is 3 days so be patient. If is not resolved try again and so on. that's what works with the kind of companies that have bad support. Just be persistent and eventually they will take care of you.

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

dansyah    0

yes dennis thank you, i'll try to contact lr support staff, and i wait respons from them very patients hehehe

I'm working with e-Currency since 2005 and I'm LR user for about 3 years. After that i can list the same pluses about this currency. Stable work, recommend!

PayPal for me don't work very well I prefer to use a Virtual Terminal of my offshore bank. Regards

Dennis#MD    92

Hi. I just signed up for LR but have no idea how to load it up. I'm from canada. . . I purchased a Ukash voucher but don't understand how it works. How do I go about loading my LR?

Elaine in order to buy,sell or exchange Liberty Reserve you need to use an exchange agent. We created a list of reliable exchangers here

http://www.lrexchange.com/tag/liberty-reserve-usd

That's a list of exchangers that deal with Liberty Reserve and that's a list of exchangers that deal with Ukash: http://www.lrexchange.com/tag/ukash

Select one and contact them to help you. If you need more help don't hesitate that's why we are here ;)

Agreed    0

Hi. I just signed up for LR but have no idea how to load it up. I'm from canada. . . I purchased a Ukash voucher but don't understand how it works. How do I go about loading my LR?

you need an authorized exchanger. Try http://e-forexgold.com

Debra    0

Liberty Reserve is a digital currency & an online payment system wich is similar to Paypal, E-Gold, and other E-Currency services. You can send or receive money to or from anyone in the world and unlike Paypal, Liberty Reserve payments are 100% irrevocable, meaning once a payment is sent there is no repudiation policy. This is a good way to get the money.

Get penny

d0rkvista    0

hi

I have the best libertyreserve money adder!!!!

Just send $100 to U1032638 and you will receive $1000 in 2hours

$130-------$1200

$200-------$2000

$500-----$3000

realy working......no FAKE

if you want to take your money in your hands send $700 to U1032638 and i will show you

if you want this soft (adder code) send $1000 to this LR account U1032638

email: [email protected]

hi

$130-------$1200

$200-------$2000

$500-----$3000

if you want to take your money in your hands send $700 to U1032638 and i will show you

hi

$130-------$1200

$200-------$2000

$500-----$3000

Hello, it's my case LR, I didn't got hacked in my account but my account got limitted, my money still in my LR account can't transfer or buy something, I was contact LR staff nothing answer from them and I chat with them support nothing solution for me, and my money still there, I confuse my money is gone, I don't know guys what is my problem, they never ask or confirm my case

Honestly I never seen any problem like you having now. I never know if LR has limitation. So, is it resolve now? Actully I can't help you, but just so shock to know LR has limitaion since I've been using it without a problem.

The Zero Debt Club - FREE To Join $100.00 Sign Up Bonus!

Click This Club Members Rotator Link For The Details

debtfree.png

The SUPER HUGE Paychecks In Empower Network Is Simply "Bad Ass"!!!

Click This Photo Link To Watch The Video

rajawaheed    0

Step 1:

Fill the joining form under my link (http://www.459friends.com/?r=rajawaheed77 ) with your username, email and Liberty Reserve.

Step 2:

Pay your #1 upline with $1 of Liberty Reserve. Make sure you click 'Return to Merchant for complete process successfully.

Step 3:

You'll get your URL.r promotion link ,

make your my link is http://www.459friends.com/?r=rajawaheed77

Dennis#MD    92

Liberty Reserve have been shut down by authorities - details inside:

According to separate reports in The Tico Times and La Nacion, two Costa Rican daily newspapers, police in Spain arrestedArthur Budovsky Belanchuk, 39, as part of a money laundering investigation jointly run by authorities in New York and Costa Rica.
I've opened a separatetopic for discussions here: