Is My Strategy Good?

On May 18, 2015 at 7:08 PM, Kolyo09 said:

I have been following a strategy, which I copied from these forums with a few minor corrections. I have been making profits consistently with success ratio of about 80 to 90%. and honestly I have been able to double my demo account in about one month's time. but the catch is, when I make a loss trade, which is my signal for reverse trade, the quantum of loss is about 2.5 times of each successful trade. (as mentioned before, I have been making profits overall). can you comment critically on my plan. Thank you.

It is really impressive trading approach, have you tried to try it with reliable trading broker such as Hotforex? I think your results will depend much on whom you trade with true STp broker or a market maker. 

strategy in forex it should be as good as possible, because if you do not have a good strategy may not be successful in the forex and will have difficulty in the run, and that will be even better we can try to practice at any time to maximize the ability of trading

3 hours ago, gaban said:

strategy in forex it should be as good as possible, because if you do not have a good strategy may not be successful in the forex and will have difficulty in the run, and that will be even better we can try to practice at any time to maximize the ability of trading

all businesses that require strategy and ability to be makismal, because it is very important and can help in mengendalikaan any constraints and risks, and being able to be able to manage it properly, many brokers who can help us so that we can facilitate in making the right strategy, as in justforex, tickmill, instaforex and others

It’s extremely hard to figure out good strategy because we often feel have the right one, but mostly it’s not the case and that’s why we start suffering. Fortunately, I have out Set Signals, its ideal place for me, as their magnificent system Profitest Group Project, as it helps me get around 15-20% per month with $2000 that I have put in. Now, I can life luxuries life because my money is safer than BANK and growing faster than it would anywhere else!

strategy in forex it must be good, because with a strategy that will help us in running trading better, forex has a high level of risk, so we should be more cautious in the run it, and continues in its efforts to do learn with earnest to maximize the capabilities trading

• 1 month later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Yes, I have a useful quote for you! Use a fixed trading lot size, and active on higher profit ratio trade positions like 1:3, 1:4, this type of trade positions would help you to recover your losing trade positions! In addition, recently I am using T1 and T2 even T3 trading strategy (3 TP positions in one trade), actually you need to find out yourself the best strategy for you! Whatever, I have secure live trading environment from transparent broker trade24!

Guest gaban

forex strategy is both to succeed in getting, because it can get this advantage with a strategy and full functionality, with it try to always strive to learn in a demo account to draw up a trading plan with a well that will apply to the real account later

Guest gaban

strategy is good for us to have, because with a good strategy that will be run with the maximum trading, with it to draw up a trading plan and strategy can be done on a demo account or demo contest too. The demo account that will create knowledge and trading skills to the maximum, very good demo account to be used in the phase of preparation and readiness before plunging in trading account

I think the best way to judge any strategy is on demo account and see how much money we can gain. We need to be sure that we get the consistency working right and only then we could be gaining good money. I work with OctaFX broker and with them, it’s extremely easier for me with the solid conditions in place with tight spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, quick execution, daily market updates and much more, it’s very useful.

Guest gaban
1 hour ago, uncle gober said:

exactly once, I agree with that. important for traders to have a solid plan while performing trading activities. a solid plan that makes trading that we have to be increasingly directed. if not, we can start to make it by using the demo account .

something good in the running trades it makes a good trading plan, and it can be done in a demo account to develop a trading plan and improve trading skills better to be in the plunge on his real account can benefit obtained easily

Archived