Is My Strategy Good?

To be fair, I am not entirely convinced with it, but still I believe there is no wrong in trying new stuff. However, I always stick to a good plan and strategy like I am using currently. I prefer straight forward strategy and that’s why I follow trend, it’s ever easy with proper indicator. At present, I am mainly focusing on Stochastic RSI strategy; it’s reliable and so far has brought plenty of rewards for me!

From all trading strategies scalping is a good trading approach that brings profit in a short time.  but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated practically due to many restrictions. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose in the brokers which allows trading concept such as this.  

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, for making profit constancy we the traders have to depend on our trading strategy that we select according to our trading experience.  Actually, credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques. and, they always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading policies.  

On 10/19/2016 at 9:40 AM, ViproMarket said:

a good ability to be good also in its trading, with it we can by using a demo account with the best possible training to be able to perform with the utmost in skill and psychological

In a demo account itself there sufficient knowledge about forex trading, suggested to traders particularly novice traders to be able to utilize the knowledge contained in a demo account to the fullest.

On 10/19/2016 at 9:40 AM, ViproMarket said:

a good ability to be good also in its trading, with it we can by using a demo account with the best possible training to be able to perform with the utmost in skill and psychological

In a demo account itself there sufficient knowledge about forex trading, suggested to traders particularly novice traders to be able to utilize the knowledge contained in a demo account to the fullest.

Guest Marianna Dushniuk

I know that there is not 100% successful strategies in forex. The exchange market is constantly changing. Today, this strategy works, and tomorrow it is no longer relevant. I think it makes sense to use binary option signals which show changes in the market, especially for beginners. For the experts of Forex, I think there is no problem with the strategies) I wish you good luck and remember, a good strategy is a strategy by which you made a profit!

who can assess the strategy that we have is good or not is other people and also we can see from the results we obtained from the trading we do. But even though the results have been good, we should not easily satisfied with what we have achieved, we have to keep improving it.

On 10/26/2016 at 8:55 AM, ViproMarket said:

should we have to improve our ability to trade to get more leverage in achieving results in the forex business, by practicing self-discipline in determining market movements also need regular exercise in order to mentally also trained more robust in the face of risk in the market

Of course we must always improve trading skills that we have, because then we would be able to increase the profit we get. We must do so continuously and discipline to achieve good results.

8 hours ago, gaban said:

Of course we must always improve trading skills that we have, because then we would be able to increase the profit we get. We must do so continuously and discipline to achieve good results.

Absolutely, with the ability is getting better, trading can be run more better and can be more be maximal and profitable. So, learning and practice about trading should be continuously. I also being constantly seek it in order to maximize trading with FBS

Whatever strategy we are using whether it’s good or bad, it’s known only when we work in tough situations, it’s no rocket science to say that our strategy is good but reality is on display on when we face the music and when we are under pressure, it’s where the reality is out o open, if we have good strategy on the go then we can definitely work it all out rather nicely and it’s something which is going to help us with making profits. I have solid strategy which mainly revolves around trend following, it’s ever easy with OctaFX broker using their daily market updates plus various other features, it’s all very helpful and brings some serious rewards for me.

• 2 months later...

Really very impressive trading result that you made! Consistency is the main parameter here, and again your success ratio is too good! By the way, I get 70-72% success call from my trading strategy and obviously I am happy on this ratio! Because, now I can use double lot size in my account because of 100% deposit bonus offer from TradingBanks broker!

16 hours ago, Gloria said:

Your strategy is always good if it is profitable. And I guess it will be profitable if you activate 101% deposit bonus offered by broker.

This strategy is necessary, and I always have to keep trying ways trained her to be better than ever, the forex business is a risky business a great need for us to do in the street fighting and practice if the benefits to be gained

Archived