Is My Strategy Good?

I have been following a strategy, which I copied from these forums with a few minor corrections. I have been making profits consistently with success ratio of about 80 to 90%. and honestly I have been able to double my demo account in about one month's time. but the catch is, when I make a loss trade, which is my signal for reverse trade, the quantum of loss is about 2.5 times of each successful trade. (as mentioned before, I have been making profits overall). can you comment critically on my plan. Thank you.

Ow! That’s really great. And, it’s healthy percentage for you. I hope, in your live account you’ll continue with this profitable trading strategy. But, I do not have any permanent trading system. Still, I am working with this issue in my demo. On the other hand, I am running my live account on the base of daily market analysis of TradingBanks broker. Actually, this accurate analysis makes me lazy to make my trading strategy. Because, I also get good feedback for every months just only following trading reports of this ECN trading platform.

We do not depend to luck factor, we only need to trade with our analysis, ability and skill or also talent, and for them we can do learning and practicing, we can get our basic and talent and use it as foundation then we can walk at this business.beginners should learn it and the they can earn enough money just by working from home. There are certain issues about secure online trading that you should take into serious consideration like transaction cost and entry execution rate are the important key for my successful trade. I trade with ECN account type at Tickmill broker, in related on spread it has to favor short term trading method such scalping.

I have selected my trading strategy according to my trading experience. Due to having small balance, I have to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen mxtrade as my trading place where I am getting only one pip trading spread that is really supportive to make profit by using this strategy.

Discipline is mistakenly seen by someone as something that is imposed by someone else. This idea is wrong. In forex trading, you are the only one who decide to follow certain rules. The lack of discipline is the root cause of your failure. Trading with high volatile market can give fast profit but it can cause fast loss too and the amount of profit or loss is depending on each trader's limitation to set SL and TP point. If you are dealing in currency dealing you are already presumed that you can manage any emotional element. But we have many ways to minimize our loss, Such as SL , Money management,risk management and so on, all of those tools or strategies can help us minimize our losses when we trade in forex. since my current account with Tickmil ECN doesn't have any restriction upon trading strategy used. during the rush hour market movement the spread even nearly zero supported by their numerous source of liquidity provider.

Forex trading is simple and uncomplicated trading.I think, you should learn and gain that knowledge which is really right and need for profitable trading.Actually, i had also little and zero strategy knowledge of Forex trading but finally i'm perfect trader.Because, That time my right decision to select best Forex trading broker KeyStock that's why i had learnt easily from their education center like as beginners course,video tutorials etc.Besides, this broker has lot of collection of trading tools and easily everyone can trade like me.I'm happy and happy my trading life.

From my first day of trading I have been using my price action trading strategy that is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place. And, for using this trading strategy in a proper way I have selected mxTrade as my trading platform where I am getting accurate candlestick which is very much supportive to make profit by means of this trading policy.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems you've got a pretty Good strategy, however, you must be enough experienced to follow a strategy perfectly and to control your excitement. Therefore, if you still can't make any Profits from the market, you can folllow the signals from DailyForexSignals. They have a Team of professionals analyst who work consistently on the market and gives accurate Trading Signals.

I am very much satisfied with my trading policy scalping that brings profit in a short time. even though, this trading policy cannot be used in a regulated trading broker but, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where at all times I am able to scalp with narrowest trading spreads that is very much supportive to make profit by using this strategy.

I have fixed my trading strategy according to my trading experience. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy due to getting profit instantly. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way I have decided to trade in GCI Financial which is considered as best trading platform for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread.

• 1 year later...

If you get consistent profits from your strategy in a series in last three months, then you can count it as a good trading strategy. Don’t judge your strategy only based on few trades. In addition, try to follow it properly. In my live account, I use custom indicator based strategy of TradingBanks, it gives me minimum 30% monthly return.

Trading without stops is the greatest folly that a trader can afford. Yes, sometimes it is a pity to lose a potentially profitable position because you faced stop out. But over 1,5 years with freshforex I had always put Stops and noticed that the profitability of trade rose by more than 30 percent. And it is with the same trading strategy.

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. but I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading platform which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using this trading approach.

• 2 months later...

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly.   So, for making profit with certainly, we the traders have to depend on trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience.  In this market place, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques without any restrictions.  

In my view any strategy is good only if we are able to work it out in all situation, but it’s too often that we see traders having strategy that doesn’t work in all situation, so that’s where we see problems been created. A good strategy in my view is what gives us confidence to do well in all situations. I am quite lucky that I trade with OctaFX broker where I get plenty of benefits and support which is to do with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus many such features which really helps me up with building good strategy and I am able to gain profits in nearly any situation without much trouble at all.

From all trading approach in my trading career, I like most scalping that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly.  So, my trading life is very much profitable.  

For leading a secure and comfortable trading life we the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. As a scalper, now I am with MTI Markets which is regulated by IFSC and permits scalping and hedging devoid of any limitations including lowest trading spreads.   

Archived