Paywebexchange.com - Payweb

Rate this topic

Guest PaywebExchange

Guest PaywebExchange

PaywebExchange is a smart way to exchange e-currencies.

As for today PaywebExchange performs Liberty Reserve for Payweb exchange only,

but new options are coming soon. Without a doubt Payweb is one of the most perspective e-currencies and here is why:

- Payweb is perfect for those looking for an easy way to withdraw cash from the electronic payment system;

- It is made possible with Payweb simplified debit card account opening procedure.

All you have to do is register with Payweb, make a debit card account opening request and send

the required identification documents to one of Payweb offices. Your bank account will be opened promptly at one of Payweb partner banks.

You will definitely like Payweb low prices for transferring funds from your Payweb account to the debit card account. We will be your reliable partner.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.

http://paywebexchange.com

Paywebexchange purchased advertising on our forum and I have a nice chat with the support. They are doing good business. Personally in the next days I will order a debit card and try their LR-> debit card service.

i think like you. its good businness.

Guest PaywebExchange

Thank you very much for your kind words :smile: .

We will be happy if you become our clients!

Please let us know if you need any help or assistance.

• 3 months later...
  • Root Admin

Thank you very much for your kind words :smile: .

We will be happy if you become our clients!

Please let us know if you need any help or assistance.

Sure thing. Nice to see you are running such a nice service that is going to be more and more popular every day.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PaywebExchange

Paywebexchange.com takes part in Payweb promo action 'Click and gain'!

Locate a Payweb promo banner at our main page http://paywebexchange.com/, enter your Payweb

ID and click a banner - you get $0.50 bonus each and every day you do

so. Absolutely free and with no hidden catches!

For webmasters and siteowners: You can also place such banner at your

own site and gain additional revenue of $0.25 per EACH bonus click

transaction made - follow this link and register with Payweb http://payweb.com/?partner=313, get your

referral ID and place a banner of your choice at your site. You get

$0.25 every time a person receives a bonus through the banner at your site!

• 3 months later...
Guest PaywebExchange

Dear Friends!

We would like to have your feedback about our proposal – “Withdraw LR at any ATM”

It takes only a few steps:

1) Convert your LR to Payweb

2) Transfer your money to Payweb debit card

3) Withdraw your money at any ATM over the world

What do you think about this service?

Guest ScrapeBrokers

Dear Friends!

We would like to have your feedback about our proposal – “Withdraw LR at any ATM”

It takes only a few steps:

1) Convert your LR to Payweb

2) Transfer your money to Payweb debit card

3) Withdraw your money at any ATM over the world

What do you think about this service?

I am very interested in coverting my LR funds into ATM Cash. I've used other debitcards like Virtual Money and now I'm using Solid Trust Pay with globewallet attached debit card. Hoever I find it quite difficult to convert LR to STP and then withdraw to debit card. Also there are times when the transfer take up to a week and a half or more.

So if you guys can come up with a nice sollution and resonable fees I have nothing against to use your services to convert my LR to cash

Guest PaywebExchange

I am very interested in coverting my LR funds into ATM Cash. I've used other debitcards like Virtual Money and now I'm using Solid Trust Pay with globewallet attached debit card. Hoever I find it quite difficult to convert LR to STP and then withdraw to debit card. Also there are times when the transfer take up to a week and a half or more.

So if you guys can come up with a nice sollution and resonable fees I have nothing against to use your services to convert my LR to cash

Thank you very much for your feedback. The thing is that you not only get a debit card, but also full-fledged offshore account and this is the best proposition at the market now!

Thank you very much for your feedback. The thing is that you not only get a debit card, but also full-fledged offshore account and this is the best proposition at the market now!

Just noticed paywebexchange new banner and I need to say that I really like it as it looks very professional. paywebexhcange can you tell me more about the offshore account ?! I am really interested about this and seems you have great services to offer.just need to advertise them better. I know your site for some time already but didnt know you are offering so many things.

Guest PaywebExchange

Just noticed paywebexchange new banner and I need to say that I really like it as it looks very professional. paywebexhcange can you tell me more about the offshore account ?! I am really interested about this and seems you have great services to offer.just need to advertise them better. I know your site for some time already but didnt know you are offering so many things.

Thank you very much for your kind words!

All fees connected with Payweb debit card and information about offshore account can be found on their site www.payweb.com. We are their partners, and provide exchange service LR to Payweb and Payweb to LR.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest PaywebExchange

Dear members,

We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We hope that in the coming year all your wishes will come true. Prosperity to you and your family!

• Root Admin

Dear members,

We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We hope that in the coming year all your wishes will come true. Prosperity to you and your family!

Hello PaywebExchange. Thank you for your best whishes. Happy new year to you, your business contact and your fammily

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PaywebExchange

Dear members,

I think the following information will be very useful for you.

Payweb provides fast, easy and cheap way to withdraw e-currencies. If you open an account in Payweb (it is absolutely free), you can order a debit card with complete off-shore account for only 42$! Then you can withdraw money in any ATM around the world, the fixed commission will be only 2$!

More details about Payweb payment system https://payweb.com.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PaywebExchange

Great news from Payweb!

- Now, in most cases, it is possible to open an account with documents only in scanned form, without notarization! (In some cases, at our discretion, we reserve the right to require a notarized copy.)

- We changed the scale of charges so that you no longer need to pay $42 annually for the renewal of bank account, but only a monthly fee of $3 per serving. As a result, the annual fee for the use of the account decreased by 33% to $36 (instead of $42 + $12 as before)!

• 2 months later...
Guest PaywebExchange

You can easily transfer funds between Payweb accounts. Have your distant friends, relatives or partners join Payweb and they'll be able to receive payments instantly. Have them open an International Debit Card — and enable them to retrieve cash from ATMs around the world. In order to execute internal Payweb payment to another user all you should know is their Payweb ID.