$300 Forex Prizes Contest

hi, my name is cnbc and i would like to participate in this contest. it seems to be too late, but i believe the chance still widely open. currently i just register with 0 post, but i will start my posting now after replying this thread. thank you admin for creating this great contest.

amcfx 154 new posts

phoenix88 105 new posts

binbin 105 new posts

pjbabia 78 new posts

Forexliving 29 new posts

darwin 29 new posts

concita 22 new posts

f5mtadas 11 new posts

shibilyt 4 new posts

bringpeace 3 new posts

Andi21 3 new posts

Backspace 3 new posts

Karan 1 new post

online2invest 1 new post[/b]

wow, i am in the fourth place? I did not expect that. I am satisfied with that place.

I am trying ... thanks Dennis :)

@pjbabia & binbin - thanks for the words of encouragement, I will try to make some nice posts here

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

Happy Holidays too.. but i think it is better to say Merry Christmas because that is the celebration that we are celebrating on this holiday season. And Happy New Year also...

Thanks Phoneix, well actually I am not aiming for the highest prize

any will do :)

good luck neng, we are in the race now. i also the same like you, any price will do. i am still far away behind from you and the rest. however, i still believe that the chance still widely open. wish me luck guys.

tomorrow , contents will over. and Admin will draw winner soon after that.i wish i can win one of above prize

yes good luck to every one of all the participating members of the contest. I hope this will be a sports competition.. to those who will win, will you mind sharing us your money? heheh

• Root Admin

Ok Admin, I thought you have ended the contest because you temporarily disabled us from posting.. And thank you for giving us the chance to join in this kind of contest.

yep I did that but it was my mistake so I've repaired asap ;)

Is over guys.. I will check posts today and announce the winners. Forex Contestors please stop posting till I announce the winners

Archived