Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
AlbertDCannady

Can We Earn Money Quickly On Online Surveys?

Can we earn money quickly on Online Surveys? There are a lot of offers and I am not sure if its legitimate online job or not.

First understand that to be able to earn through online surveys ,

most of the online surveys are topographical mainly targeting USA and UK.

So you need to be citizen of either.

Most offers are USA based .

Yes you can make money answering these surveys.

Some offers require you to provide zip code and name only others require you to complete some questionnaire and ask for some free to try subscriptions.

I knew there are many survey sites but none of those survey sites which paid me. I am really disappointed so I don't think that we can use survey sites as our source to make money online. I don't know for people in USA, Canada and Europe but for Asian countries, it is impossible to get some bucks from survey sites.

I always hear this kind of question. Ok, it actually depends on the site of that online survey. IF they are legitimate or not. Well some actually do. Forexliving are actually right, Online surveys are mostly targeting USA residents. So now, me I am enrolled in a site that have online survey. Well, i do not qualify for most of the surveys because I am outside US. But there are only a few surveys which I qualify. I have now pending $40 to be withdrawn on Feb 1. I request payment last Dec 7.. :(

Can we earn money quickly on Online Surveys? There are a lot of offers and I am not sure if its legitimate online job or not.

The answer is yes you can if you are from USA, Canada or Europe. But just forget it if you are from Asia, you won't be paid at all.

The reason you can make money online with online surveys is because the researcher needs your valuable input. If you're answering dishonestly, your answers are no longer useful and you'll quickly find yourself with no surveys to complete.

Answering dishonestly? I dont think it would make a difference if you answer honestly or not. If you answer honestly, would it mean you qualify for the survey? would they know if you've been dishonest with the survey? Although they want the it to be honestly answered, they can do nothing if you are dishonest.

The surveys are for those people who are most likely to those who have most probable to purchase the product of the subject of the survey. That is why most of non-US cannot qualify for the survey because we are less likely to purchase or avail the product.

Do you want to earn some extra money and have it sent directly to your Paypal account every 7 days? There are several ways to do this with Ity.im, but one way you can do this, is by simply shortening your urls and using them on social networking websites.

Here is how you can earn cash with Ity.im without having a website:

Post shortened url's on social networking sites, blogs or forums

Refer your friends to Ity.im and earn $0.20 PLUS 2% of whatever your referral earns!

Win the weekly referral contest, and get additional cash prizes!

Win the weekly/monthly cash prizes for overall traffic sent!

Have a web site or social related website like a blog or a forum?

Add our custom code to your website, blog and/or forum and start displaying Ity.im ads today!

How much will I earn?

The amount you will earn will depend upon how much traffic you send and the country of origin the traffic is from. Here is an example: If you send 1,000 visitors from the United States you will earn $1.50. If the user clicks any of the text ads in the frame bar you will earn $.05 per click.

If a visitor clicks the Ity.im link and signs up, that user will become your referral and you will earn 2% of their overall earnings!

When will I be paid?

Currently Ity.im is paying by Paypal. Every 7 days the system will automatically pay all members with balances over $3.00 that have "AutoPay" enabled on their account OR have no campaigns added.