Does Anyone Know Where I Can Work At Home Online Fast And Free?

WendyMBundy

Sponsored Blog post is good too... well that requires good English writing skill in which I myself is not very very good, but at least I can provide decent English. I have earned about $50 a total in sponsored blog posts alone. I have in coming $60 for adsense.

could you share us the link of your blog? I am really curious as I also would like to make my own blog but have no idea on where to start, If only there is someone to help me Just to teach me how to do this and that I think it will easier for me

could you share us the link of your blog? I am really curious as I also would like to make my own blog but have no idea on where to start, If only there is someone to help me Just to teach me how to do this and that I think it will easier for me

hehehe, i asked for a link of you blog first in other thread, I am not sure if you have replied to that post. Well my blog is not active now. And I have few posts. I you want i can send you the link of my blog in private because for now I cannot share it because I have not taken any sponsored post for about a year already now.

hehehe, i asked for a link of you blog first in other thread, I am not sure if you have replied to that post. Well my blog is not active now. And I have few posts. I you want i can send you the link of my blog in private because for now I cannot share it because I have not taken any sponsored post for about a year already now.

really? well I also wrote on some threads that I do not have a blog because I don't even know how to make a good one, I had one before but there are no contents whatsoever

@neng

There are many things that we must manage in blog. We must know how to exchange link, update content, and looking for visitors. For me, that was hard to do.

yes, i used to do that before.. i exchange links, blog hopping, but do not update my content very regularly,i only update when i have something to post. But of course i have to post good contents. I am not sure how good my contents are.. maybe its good because i have a good pR....

• 5 weeks later...

be smart in choosing online jobs. skip those sites that are asking you for fees. B) you're just giving them the right to fool you if you do that. there are many out there that are free. you haven't told here what skills you have, that way we can easily find what to recommend you. B)

• 3 weeks later...

i haven't tried making my own blog yet, i think it's hard to maintain it, without having too much to tell or ideas to come up in your head. :smile: but still it's not bad trying it. :rolleyes: i mentioned it because this is also one of the easiest way to earn online. :smile:

i haven't tried making my own blog yet, i think it's hard to maintain it, without having too much to tell or ideas to come up in your head. :smile: but still it's not bad trying it. :rolleyes: i mentioned it because this is also one of the easiest way to earn online. :smile:

having blogs in wordpress or in blogger doesnt require to to give full maintainance. you seen my blog right? it is not completely maintained. you should try to make one someday and we will have exchange links...

Archived