How Can Kids Make Money Online?

Guest SamanthaTLangley

This is idea is not bad, you can place your kid as a model for Youtube video, funny stuff is more popular I think.

Talking about this kind of popularity, two of our local girls become popular by lip-sing of a song. Yes, they pretended as the singer of a song, they make their own video-clip.

i actually have a video in youtube showing my niece doing drama. It was good but a little funny. The sad thing there is that it has a bad audio. I wished to edit it in fact i did tried editing it using Adobe Audition Software, an Audio editing Software Trail version. it did not improved because I am not good in that software.

@pjbabia

If you have an idea to post in youtube, it's okay. Why did you try to upload it? Maybe it will be downloaded by many people.

is it threatening to have my videos downloaded by many people? i found it good if they download it. That is because it would give popularity to my neice and maybe sometime she will become a youtube icon. someday. just like many other youtube icons like cherise pempengco.

i actually have a video in youtube showing my niece doing drama. It was good but a little funny. The sad thing there is that it has a bad audio. I wished to edit it in fact i did tried editing it using Adobe Audition Software, an Audio editing Software Trail version. it did not improved because I am not good in that software.

I don't think you will be able to remove the noise there because when you took a shot of it the surrounding is there already you should have shot it in a silent place

I don't think you will be able to remove the noise there because when you took a shot of it the surrounding is there already you should have shot it in a silent place

no, there are software that we can use to reduce noise or back ground sounds.. it will focus on the sounds that is nearest to the microphone.. that software is present in the Adobe Audition i mentioned. I tried but its just that i am not good in using that software.. my friend introduced me to that software and he is good in using it. he elimate the noise from a recorded video.

no, there are software that we can use to reduce noise or back ground sounds.. it will focus on the sounds that is nearest to the microphone.. that software is present in the Adobe Audition i mentioned. I tried but its just that i am not good in using that software.. my friend introduced me to that software and he is good in using it. he elimate the noise from a recorded video.

was it done perfectly? before i was trying to make it on one video and it was not successful

anyways I hope that video of yours will be popular someday :)

was it done perfectly? before i was trying to make it on one video and it was not successful

anyways I hope that video of yours will be popular someday :)

it was not very perfect.. at least it is clear and the main sound is flaoting.. the video i have i remove the audio because of the bad noise so i just added background music.

• 5 weeks later...

why do you want to make this kids work for you? lol. anyway if they want to make money in such an early age they can try to send entries for a photo contest online or a video of their amazing talents! B) they can sing, dance, or do some magic tricks whatsoever. B)

• 3 weeks later...

well nowadays a lot of people are just uploading their videos on youtube to show their talents hoping that some famous person will become interested with what they do and offer them a job after. maybe you can also try that. :smile: just like what happened to our very own filipino singer "arnel pineda" now the vocalist of the band "journey" amazing isn't it! kids can star in any movie too. :smile:

Let's your children enjoy their childhood without thoughts about money, it's not their duty to earn money

yes that's right. but kids really don't care about the money, they want to be popular, they want to see themselves on tv or meeting their favorite artists. :biggrin: and they think this is one of the ways to get some attention. :smile:

parents should be very proud of their kids having unique talents, let them pursue their dreams but always be supportive in everything they do. :rolleyes: a lot of children now think like adults. but there are also bad parents that force their kids to work even if they don't like to. :wacko:

Archived