Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
f5mtadas

Forums Vs. Blogs Vs. Chat Rooms

why do you think google will pay for blogs? i dont get the point of google paying such blogs. Do you mean adsense? Google will pay provided that the blog owners will not violate any rules..

If you are violated the Google rules, it is sure you won't get paid by them. In this case, will Google pay for the same contents like they are discussing above? That's definitely point of mine.

If you are violated the Google rules, it is sure you won't get paid by them. In this case, will Google pay for the same contents like they are discussing above? That's definitely point of mine.

One more thing is that your account may also get banned if you are not following rules

HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status 
Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

i dont think i understand your question. what do you really mean? what do you mean when you said same contents? do you mean google adsense?

I think this thread has been out of topic friend. Lets back to topic, so what do you like the most forums, blogs or chat rooms? If me I prefer forums, especially forum who paid us.

yes andry i am also interested on those forums who paid us and also those who provide informations to members

Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

@neng

That's right. I like to active posting in forum which paid me, I got many bucks from PTP sites. If chatting room, I don't like at all because I prefer to make conversation with people that I knew.

yes of course andry we always see each other through this country i hope this forum will have contest most of the time

@neng

That's right. I like to active posting in forum which paid me, I got many bucks from PTP sites. If chatting room, I don't like at all because I prefer to make conversation with people that I knew.

Andry, you dont like blogging? you can actually earn money through blogging, i think you already know about that... there are payperpost and others and many more...

@pjbabia

Yeah, I don't like blogging because I ever tried and that was hard for me to maintenance, update and getting backlink. I don't too much interesting to handle it :)

for me the best way is through forums, because it's a complete information in there being given to you from people in different places. :biggrin: