Forums Vs. Blogs Vs. Chat Rooms

Guest f5mtadas

Guest phoenix88

why do you think google will pay for blogs? i dont get the point of google paying such blogs. Do you mean adsense? Google will pay provided that the blog owners will not violate any rules..

If you are violated the Google rules, it is sure you won't get paid by them. In this case, will Google pay for the same contents like they are discussing above? That's definitely point of mine.

If you are violated the Google rules, it is sure you won't get paid by them. In this case, will Google pay for the same contents like they are discussing above? That's definitely point of mine.

One more thing is that your account may also get banned if you are not following rules

i dont think i understand your question. what do you really mean? what do you mean when you said same contents? do you mean google adsense?

• 1 month later...

@neng

That's right. I like to active posting in forum which paid me, I got many bucks from PTP sites. If chatting room, I don't like at all because I prefer to make conversation with people that I knew.

Andry, you dont like blogging? you can actually earn money through blogging, i think you already know about that... there are payperpost and others and many more...

Archived