Forums Vs. Blogs Vs. Chat Rooms

Guest f5mtadas

Guest f5mtadas

Everyone knows there's a wealth of information in forums, especially when it comes to making money. But what about blogs & chat rooms??

In your opinion, which is the best source for finding quality information regarding earning money, forums, blogs or chat rooms & why ??

I look forward to hearing everyone's take on this

• Root Admin

Personally I never tried chat rooms for the simple purpose that the information is not stored... chat lines come and go.... :)

Speaking about forums and blogs this are a nice way to get informations. Personally I prefer forums as you can read the opinion of most users in same place (thread) rather than reading 10 blogs about same topic.

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer forums and blogs for my online earning needs and resources and if I'm trying something out. For chatting facebook does that for me I only chat to people I came close with I'm afraid of meeting scammers so its a good way to limit who I get in contact with.

I prefer forums and blogs for my online earning needs and resources and if I'm trying something out. For chatting facebook does that for me I only chat to people I came close with I'm afraid of meeting scammers so its a god way to limit who I get in contact with.

I agree with admin and amcfx, in forums, members can share their insights regarding what they know about the subject matter. they give hints and suggestions. In blogs on the otherhand, they are almost the same but comments on a blog post which made the blog interactive is minimal. I think forum is better but requires moderation.

Guest phoenix88

No doubt. The answer is "Forum". You can found many things in the forum. There are many topics posted, from relax(off topic) until affiliate programs online. Almost everything you may got it in the forum.

No doubt. The answer is "Forum". You can found many things in the forum. There are many topics posted, from relax(off topic) until affiliate programs online. Almost everything you may got it in the forum.

yes forum is the answer but blog can also be good. users can reply to blog posts, that is a good way of interaction to viewers...

Guest phoenix88

yes forum is the answer but blog can also be good. users can reply to blog posts, that is a good way of interaction to viewers...

Blog isn't bad at all. It has a great purpose, too. But I just thinking that a blog on contain limited topic within.

Blog isn't bad at all. It has a great purpose, too. But I just thinking that a blog on contain limited topic within.

Yeap, I use to search blogs for good reviews about certain things (webhosting, forex brokers, some tutorials about editing blogspot) but I don't like to see a blog post about reviews with comments disabled. It's one-sided. How can you know what other people has to say if the blog owner does not welcome feedbacks?

Just wondering guys. what blogs are you visiting lately. Id like to find new blogs related to online money making...

I also wanted to read blogs about money making. Unfortunately, the blogs i know are not that good in quality in terms of the subject matter. Not very much competent. I dont even visit the blog anymore. Although it is a Filipino owned blog, it is not bad for a Filipino but I cannot recommend that to you.

I also wanted to read blogs about money making. Unfortunately, the blogs i know are not that good in quality in terms of the subject matter. Not very much competent. I dont even visit the blog anymore. Although it is a Filipino owned blog, it is not bad for a Filipino but I cannot recommend that to you.

well i hope we will be able to find a REAL online money making blog, as I had been

constantly bumping from one blog to another it seems the contents are almost

the same,

well i hope we will be able to find a REAL online money making blog, as I had been

constantly bumping from one blog to another it seems the contents are almost

the same,

i have been looking too, but all just the same as you said. so i prefer to find out my way to promote my blog and making money of it through forums and chat rooms. not only those actually, i will promote in any possible sites too.

i have been looking too, but all just the same as you said. so i prefer to find out my way to promote my blog and making money of it through forums and chat rooms. not only those actually, i will promote in any possible sites too.

right, if you will notice most of them are contents about paid to

click stuffs, which most new people online earners are getting into

like in my case I also started earning through PTC but sad to say

never had I ever got money from them, not even a single cent

right, if you will notice most of them are contents about paid to

click stuffs, which most new people online earners are getting into

like in my case I also started earning through PTC but sad to say

never had I ever got money from them, not even a single cent

yes, i noticed that. actually a lot of blog, just copy paste the contents from other blogs. that's why the contents very similar. they just added or edit some sentences. well, at least they got traffic and can earn through google adsense.

yes, i noticed that. actually a lot of blog, just copy paste the contents from other blogs. that's why the contents very similar. they just added or edit some sentences. well, at least they got traffic and can earn through google adsense.

Hahaha, you are absolutely correct man, I just know some sites that are like that. But of course they cannot put google adsense in their blog if their blog is about ptc's and the like, of course its against adsense TOS. I know someone who got ban from adsense for violating... OH by the way, I got $60+ in adsense.. $40 to go.... til cashout..

Guest phoenix88

@cnbc

Yes,there are many blogs which has same contents and there are another blogs which used robot languages. Some other blogs used rewrite articles and there are other blogs which used software to spin articles. That's why many blogs which has similiar contents.

I have found the same thing, either. My question, Will Google pay for such as blogs?

Archived