Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
shuvo

Are You Really Making Money With Paid Blogging Networks ?

As we know guys we can make money from our blog from paid blogging.There are some paid blogging sites like pay per post,smorty,linkworth etc.Are you really making money with these sites ? Are they continuously giving you task ?

Work from home affiliate program INSANE conversions :INSANE conversions

I was only active in payperpost. "was" because I am no longer active now. Although my blog has PR3. Payperpost send me opportunity that matches my blog. I am supposed to present my blog to the advertiser so that I can publish and post a blog entry about their product but I am sure I will be rejected my blog has no recent posts. Thus blog is inactive. Yet still they send me opportunities that I am qualified to participate. So surely they pay. Continuous task?yes because they keep sending me opportunities that i qualify.

@pjbabia

Yeah same with you, I don't active to update my blog anymore. It needs much time to spend and what I got not too much if I compared it with Paid to Post. So I moved to Paid To Post now B)

You can start blog on some kind of live journals, talk with different people, comment their blogs, they comment your blog, and then you sell your blog to one of services, that make money

You can start blog on some kind of live journals, talk with different people, comment their blogs, they comment your blog, and then you sell your blog to one of services, that make money

That's also means a traffic exchange, isn't it? have you ever sold out a blog?

No I never sell a blog and i will never sell my blog, though my blog has PR3 and not active i am still eager to earn blogging later after i am not that busy. Now i cannot do that.. I have some other priorities

@pjbabia

Wow that's good if your blog has reached PR3 then. If you didn't have spare time, you will make it down in PR so you must spend time to update it friend.

I had joined payperpost but I do not know how it works. I think no one accepted my blog. Another thing, I cannot load the page of smorty. What is the exact link of smorty? I think, through paid blogging networks, I could monetize also my blog.

Watch and Learn How I Earn Money Online >>> Click this link: Work at Home Part Time Online Jobs