Whether The Delay And Requotes Make You Irritated?

• 1 year later...

Requotes is very irritating and I don’t like face this technical problem during by trading sessions as I am a scalper! That means, every single pip is important calculation for me! In addition, I am very happy on live trading service of TradingBanks broker! I see, this ECN broker ensures no- requotes problem into their trading chart! So, news trading is very enjoyable for me!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

That’s really true, requotes is very irritating especially on high voltage news session like NFP or FOMC! For bring a news trader, it was really tough challenge for me to find suitable trading platform! I see, most of the trading platforms increase trading spread during news session and others technical error occur! Whatever, now I am doing news trading with trade-24.com from last 9 months, they are very honest on their promises!

Requotes is definitely irritating. But I am lucky that I do not face this unwanted situation. I have seen many broker complaining about re quotes. It is a big barrier for a trader to make profit. Also you may get loss for this. I am very lucky that I am trading with the best broker in the market, ECNCAPITAL. They are supporting me with all their staff and I always found them when I am in need of them.

• 1 month later...

Yes, requotes is exceptionally bothering and I don't care for face this specialized issue amid by trading sessions as I am a hawker! That implies, each and every pip is imperative computation for me! Also, I am exceptionally cheerful on live trading administration of lxmarkets.com broker! I see, this binary options broker guarantees no-requotes issue into their trading outline! If you are also interested in options like me you can try this broker.

Archived