Ideas To Make Money Online

Guest journeyoflife7

Guest journeyoflife7

Making money online is easy, and those who say different are out of touch with the internet marketing world. There are so many different ways that people can make money online, the number is countless. Many people use the net every single day and access to internet is now a norm is society. You can make a lot of money online and there are many ways. But there are some ideas to keep in mind.

Making money online is like an investment. It is an investment of your time, and on the other end is a load of money. The more time you invest the load of money gets bigger and bigger, as a passive source of income. In order to be successful online, you must be willing to work hard and consistently. Achieving great success on an online business requires a lot of patience, determination, and faith. At times, you may feel overwhelmed, but never give up. Learn from your mistakes and take one idea at a time. Implement changes as you learn and keep those changes.

One of the best ways to progress online is to keep track of your progress. I usually have a word document of what I have accomplished, and what I need to do. This helps me keep motivated all the time. When you can see your progress it will tell you where you are and how much have got done. If you can see it, you can believe it. So just dream it!

There is no product out there, that will magically get you rich instantly. I personally wouldn’t bother with any get rich quick schemes because I know that it takes hard work and patience to make money online. Good Luck Everyone!

• 4 weeks later...

I have been making money online for long time now.

There are multiple methods to do so.

1. Internet marketing

2. GPT

3.Forex trading

4. HYIP

5. PTP's

You can see many are posted here

Edited:

put your url in your Signature & carry it to all your posts... This Topic belongs to another member... no urls in posts, thank you...

• 2 weeks later...

if have much money and have knowledge abou trade forex you can join it. if you dont have money you can play PTC, PTP, and then you betting to incre your money .

So there are many way to earn money.

Ah , you can join in some forum like TG forum and join to the contents and earn much money from that.

I never tried playing a betting game. The first i tried is the ptc sites and then later the ptp. But before that i have registered in google adsense.. I also was active (before) in blogging, now i am no longer active because of busy schedules until now. I just need to update my blog so that I can be qualified for post opportunities.

Guest phoenix88

If you are good in writing, taking article writing job is the way to find huge amount of money online in a short of time. Do betting won't guarantee you to earn money, you are also may loose your saving. :0

• 2 weeks later...

For me I started with PTC, then PTP and then the rest is history :D

I suggest you guys to venture on PTC first because of no investment required

Also if you begin with ptc. Look for an upline that will offer RCB if you register and click under them. This increases your earnings too.

Guest phoenix88

Also if you begin with ptc. Look for an upline that will offer RCB if you register and click under them. This increases your earnings too.

The problem is most of the upline are not honest. They just paying at the beginning and then no any update at all. So we can maximize our earning.

@amcfx

Yes, maybe that was good idea to look RCB when we wanted to join in PTC sites. There are many scam PTC sites, so I prefer to use another business than PTC.

the only ptc site that remained on my list is the neobux. still instant payout but only four ads a days.. need to buy refs in order to gain more profits..

• 4 weeks later...

Yea i am on alot of PTC all free investments I complete them daily afterwork since the good thing is I spend only a few mins then go to sleep or have a lil extra time to promote and get direct refs. Also i make some really good money on usa and uk based sites much more than ptc would ever get me i believe

same here guys, i have started on earning money online through ptc and i cant count the sites i have joined. its either you get paid or scammed there. better if you have signed up to fresh sites because they will pay you. whats bad is that you're almost near to payout then the site is gone. :ohmy:

• 5 months later...

Yea i am on alot of PTC all free investments I complete them daily afterwork since the good thing is I spend only a few mins then go to sleep or have a lil extra time to promote and get direct refs. Also i make some really good money on usa and uk based sites much more than ptc would ever get me i believe

It seems to be a good idea of making some extra bucks. Thanks for sharing this idea .

Archived