Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
kingfish

Downline To Silver And Gold

With just a small team of six, this opportunity will yield each month over $2,500 monthly along with silver in your hands. Is there anyone interested in cash, silver and gold? With a small downline, you create three businesses in one which leads to more commissions, bonuses and more silver. The auto-ship is $100 monthly, but when you qualify for profit sharing, your $100 is returned along with additional Silver Eagle coins; thus, keeping everyone honest.

This is an excellent money making program and asset building system. If you are a networker willing to understand that it may not be easy or effortless, you will find that this is an opportunity that works. Find out how you can get silver and gold in your hands today.

KingFish

[email protected]

I am kinda confused on what you are trying to promote here, however just one question does this site or program have a long-term plan for the sustainability of the program. Let's face it every HYIPs is just good for how many weeks or months and give payouts to other members and when the market is very saturated and then money is not enough to pay all the members they turn to closing the site down and then create another site.

what makes this program far different from other programs?

I kinda agree with Honey here. I think it would be much better if you can post some proofs and plan of this thing you are promoting here and maybe some sort of a brief idea that would more or less convince us to join this one.

Admin

Yep.... show us the proofs and please explain the concept in detail a little bit. I'd personally like to know more and make some due diligence over the site

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Hopefully, questions to this thread will be answered soon by the thread starter since this is such a very interesting thread and for sure will become a hit if fully explained and proofs are shown.

completely agree with honey! been duped already with these HYIP website. True, that they are gonna give you a miniscule amount for several weeks and then would make some excuses to avoid paying you the interest that they have promised you.

so post some proofs please.

Staff

Still no website so will move to Advertising&Promos...

you're okay now...

skylady :)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...