Forex trading, what the hype is all about

Rate this topic

There is no limit of earning in Forex trading. Depends on your trading skill and decision-making capability you can make double or triple your investment. Average income of trader mainly depends on the investment and the endowment varies from trader to trader so it is not acceptable to calculate average income of trader

The trend, the indicators, trading system, the signals all come into play here.

However, one painful lesson that I've learned was that I didn't put a stop loss order

On 20/9/2016 at 2:49 PM, gaban said:

There is no limit of earning in Forex trading. Depends on your trading skill and decision-making capability you can make double or triple your investment. Average income of trader mainly depends on the investment and the endowment varies from trader to trader so it is not acceptable to calculate average income of trader

yes, for that we need to continue to improve their skills and experience to good to be getting unlimited income in this business. Forex is a business that has a high risk, and therefore we need to be able to continue to learn and practice well

• 3 weeks later...

I guess that's quite old information. As soon as I know currently you can start your account from $1 for many brokers. And for mini (or small) account you usually need just $100. Of course investment in interbank can be bigger

3 hours ago, gaban said:

I guess that's quite old information. As soon as I know currently you can start your account from $1 for many brokers. And for mini (or small) account you usually need just $100. Of course investment in interbank can be bigger

Sure in this era you can use your mini capital for starting forex trading this particular businees is no longer for the rich zone

I do think although forex trading is quite effortless as
well as appropriate organization for all of us. But in the beginning we've got
to learn the best way to buying and selling on forex exchange market.

Would i be able to use this book in my country if i bought it i see its based in US dollars but some of the samples i could probably do in my country any ideas?

On 10/19/2016 at 9:50 AM, ViproMarket said:

should we should be prepared to risk his trading business, because the chances of loss in forex is very high, if we do not have the readiness, the results also we will lose and continue to lose money when we do not learn it first and further evaluation

ability possessed by a trader should have to continue to be trained, see forex trading is a risky business, but if a trader has sufficient ability to carry out trading, forex trading will generate the maximum profit.

On 10/25/2016 at 8:31 AM, uncle gober said:

ability possessed by a trader should have to continue to be trained, see forex trading is a risky business, but if a trader has sufficient ability to carry out trading, forex trading will generate the maximum profit.

Absolutely, and therefore learn and practice should always be done to get the maximum capability and we can use a demo account to practice trading of FBS

On 11/4/2016 at 7:59 PM, gaban said:

Come on, there is no such thing as confirmed-win, it's about taking a gamble in situation whereby you minimize the risk to its lowest

of course we should be able to prepare a strategy that can reduce the risk, and therefore in forex trading, we have to believe in our actions and do the right order can encourage us to become a better trader

Preparation is very important in our lives, especially in forex trading. If we trade without preparation, then we must be prepared to get the loss. Therefore we should be preparing everything before doing forex trading so that we can succeed in doing trading.

you must be very experience and talented trader so for you it’s better to have more and more investments into a business you totally believe and know but for others especially newbies its silly to start or at any stage trade with high investment before they master it as that will only give losses.

to master the science of trading forex is in need of exercise will be undertaken continuously adalaha .if you are a newbie, you can practice using a demo account. demo account itself serves as a recognition as well as learn knowledge about the world of forex trading to traders, particularly novice traders. beginner traders are suggested to trade using a demo account before trading with real account. see funds used in the form of a demo account is still virtual, it can minimize the risk that could happen to a beginner trader.

therefore we must have good trading management. with Tickmill I learned to manage trades either. management of good trading is when we as a trader could memeperhatikan MM and RM to trading which we manage. because if our attention is less on the MM and RM, the results of trading that we can not be maximized, and the risk that could happen is hard to be minimized.