Forex trading, what the hype is all about

Rate this topic

Forex means foreign exchange market, it is best area to invest in currencies,Forex trading includes buying and selling of currency from India to other countries at a determined price.here are some facts about Forex trading- 
The Forex market has largest market capitalization.
There are two type of prices in Forex trading "Bid Price" and "ask price"
Two types of orders on Forex market market order and limit order.
Forex market has huge trading area you can invest to gain positive outcomes.

On 5/29/2017 at 11:13 AM, resmana said:

Which makes us to get the profits it is witchcraft with a maximum of good trading ability, so with that trader in getting to take the time to keep trying in learning as with social demo account trading platform 

Managing good and correct trading in my opinion more easily by doing manual trading with discipline on MM that we have. Fund management in forex trading is the main key in maintaining our balance when facing a bad situation in the forex market

Guest gaban
On 6/2/2017 at 10:53 AM, uncle gober said:

Managing good and correct trading in my opinion more easily by doing manual trading with discipline on MM that we have. Fund management in forex trading is the main key in maintaining our balance when facing a bad situation in the forex market

MM or RM we should be able to manage it well, because with a good MM and RM it would be safer in the run trading, For that before plunging in a real account would be a good try always in the run trading with learning run like in a demo account or contest Instaforex in understanding to run the trading properly

On 12/25/2009 at 2:50 PM, Aleksandar Oden said:

To be successful in forex trading, the most important thing that you should realize is your capability to survive in this dog-eat-dog-world industry. This means that knowing what you really want and being ready to face all the challenges and difficulties that come along with the industry.Statistics show that a large percent of people who get into forex are successful because they were able to learn the things that they needed to learn at the earliest possible time. Since they have learned all the basics, they know how to move forward and create their own windows of opportunities.

Hello i want to know what are the different factor we should consider before doing Forex trading??

Guest gaban
16 hours ago, chetanepic said:

Hello i want to know what are the different factor we should consider before doing Forex trading??

Before we start trading it must first see the skills of trading skills owned, because forex business is a business that has a high enough risk, so in running its trading there must be a process that we run by learning and practicing with the spirit

10 hours ago, gaban said:

Before we start trading it must first see the skills of trading skills owned, because forex business is a business that has a high enough risk, so in running its trading there must be a process that we run by learning and practicing with the spirit

Hello , thanks for the suggestions, as you said it require practicing and market knowledge, so what should i do to gain effective Forex market knowledge?Should i read books??

Guest gaban
9 hours ago, chetanepic said:

Hello , thanks for the suggestions, as you said it require practicing and market knowledge, so what should i do to gain effective Forex market knowledge?Should i read books??

In understanding forex to learn we can also take advantage of demo account or demo contest from the facilities that have been given by the broker, because with it we can run good trading, in practice with good and true forex to run. And should remind us of the risks inb forex business then we should be able to continue to work hard in practicing maximize the ability of trading

13 hours ago, gaban said:

In understanding forex to learn we can also take advantage of demo account or demo contest from the facilities that have been given by the broker, because with it we can run good trading, in practice with good and true forex to run. And should remind us of the risks inb forex business then we should be able to continue to work hard in practicing maximize the ability of trading

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion.I will consider your all points before starting Forex trading.These points will prove better for me.

Guest gaban
On 8/6/2017 at 6:58 PM, chetanepic said:

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion.I will consider your all points before starting Forex trading.These points will prove better for me.

Run the trading is necessary to understand with everything, because by not being able to understand or have the maximum knowledge then it will not be maximal also in running the trading. And try to always try to learn to run as in a demo account to understand various ways forex to run properly and correctly

Guest gaban
On 14/6/2017 at 10:34 AM, uncle gober said:

Really, we can not enter and run the existing trading activities of this fi forex only by relying on luck alone, because in my opinion it will not last long. In the forex it will never have an instant, therefore we must be able to pass through the existing process.

Really, in our run trading is not an easy to run. Because with this forex trading business has a very high risk, so for that we need to trade by running a good stage of learning to maximize good trading skills in simplify in the course of good trading to generate profits

Guest gaban
On 20/6/2017 at 9:49 AM, uncle gober said:

Very true, because it is very important for traders to be able to equip themselves each with sufficient trading skills. Because it will be the main capital for traders.

Ability is the most important thing indeed in the course of trading, because with good ability it will be able to bring into the way to reap in the success. So we try to always do in the learning stage is good as with the demo account or demo contest instaforex in studying the stages of the stage to do well forex trading business it to run

Guest gaban
On 6/23/2017 at 10:39 AM, uncle gober said:

Very well, because good trading skills and sufficient is the main capital that must be owned by traders in order to run trading activities better. Therefore we must be able to learn and practice seriously.

Therefore we must be able to control our trading psychology to the farthest from a greed that can cause a mess trading. Because everything that is excessive tends to have a negative effect compared with the positive

On 6/27/2017 at 0:20 AM, gaban said:

Therefore we must be able to control our trading psychology to the farthest from a greed that can cause a mess trading. Because everything that is excessive tends to have a negative effect compared with the positive

Trading psychology is in need once, forex business is a business not an instant run. But the process needs to be on the run as with a good stage to learn that we make it easier to invest in a trading account with FXB Trading

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker should be in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, it would be great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. That’s why I have chosen FXPremax.

Guest gaban

Before making a transaction required a mature calculation in order to generate profits in accordance with expectations, even if still experiencing loss there is anticipation so that the account can still be safe. And I always run good trading by learning in his demo account instaforex we understand will for forex in run