Forex trading, what the hype is all about

Rate this topic

yes, forex trading is not a game but a business. therefore we need to continue to improve trading skills are good if we want to succeed in forex trading. we can use a demo account or a contest like the contest demo demo of instforex to improve trading skills

• 2 months later...

Negative emotions = loss of discipline = losing money.

One of the hardest jobs/investments ever. Nothing easy about forex trading. It requires great duscipline especially during times one is losing cash. Its very hard to control emotions too. My advice is to stick with your strategy...and use a bot.

• 1 month later...

Forex is an investment program, everything depend on you plan. If your investment plan is little then you need to study, analysis which is really very difficult and if your investment plan is big then you don't need to any analysis. so if we called job forex trade then its over all better job but difficult. Anybody willing to survive in this business must always take money management into consideration when doing this business,the good thing about proper money manage is that even if our entry is wrong we are still gonna end up making something from the market,though it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well.simply stop taking too much risk and follow the money management rules. here's my trading setup while trading with my Tickmill account, 2% risk per trade, due their high leverage 1:500, with 500 ECN account for 2% risk, I only risk 10 USD, means at 0.01 lot size my stop loss are 100 pips! that's truly stress free trading setup.

• 3 months later...
ACX is the best business now, if you are serious

and wanted to make passive income per day

, then don't wait for more ACX payes me everyday

totally LEGET and passive income site.

i got paid again see my payment proof.

Date: 08.23.2015

To Pay Processor Account: U7887231

Amount: +50.83

Currency: USD

Batch: 99100108

Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 4420504-81149.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This hype of forex traing is created by heavy advertisement by retail brokers in recent years to involve small investors and common people in this market.

And don't get yourself affected by those ads you've seen. You need to stick yourself learning more about this business. And so, it's not true that forex trading is a fast money maker machine (I just saw some ads about it -_- )

• 3 months later...

And don't get yourself affected by those ads you've seen. You need to stick yourself learning more about this business. And so, it's not true that forex trading is a fast money maker machine (I just saw some ads about it -_- )

as traders we have much to learn and develop trading skills while learning the discipline of using the right trading system. And I also gained agree that forex is not a machine to make a quick buck

Guest gaban

as traders we have much to learn and develop trading skills while learning the discipline of using the right trading system. And I also gained agree that forex is not a machine to make a quick buck

yes, because the forex business is not easy. we should be able to learn and practice trading well, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. discipline is important for us to trade well

Hello members the reason I am messaging you is because I see real pontential in all of you. Many of us have great ideas but no funds to pursue our ideas. I am proposing that we all come together in one roof and bringing investors, mentors, and entrepreneurs together and share each other our ideas and knowledge and make each other successful. I currently own a forum with 41 users I urge you all to join us

here is the link http://thebizness.org

I agree with you Gaban, I too have similar belief, I think practice is what will allow us space to work things better, but if we are not going to practice then we could find our self struggling pretty badly, so that’s why our primary focus needs to be on practicing only especially in start of our career, if we do this correctly than rest of the things can easily work out itself, but if we don’t do this part right than it is difficult to handle. I have been very lucky that my development has been rapid, the biggest reason behind this is OctaFX and their mouth-watering demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it is extra-ordinary with seriously high prizes, so this works well for bringing motivation.

• 1 month later...

Agreed and i guess we should avoid from those scammers who offers promising silly invites of getting richer over the night. Forex trading is no doubt easy but earning money with forex trading requires a lot of learning.

• 3 months later...
Guest gaban

There are almost thousands online Forex broker in retail Forex market.  it is very much difficult to find to a right broker , as most of them are found to be scam. By the way, I am very lucky to select InstaForex from here i am getting security of funds, low transaction cost, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement, high leverage , free demo trading , active customer services and much more trading facilities.           

On 8/2/2016 at 11:51 AM, gaban said:

There are almost thousands online Forex broker in retail Forex market.  it is very much difficult to find to a right broker , as most of them are found to be scam. By the way, I am very lucky to select InstaForex from here i am getting security of funds, low transaction cost, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement, high leverage , free demo trading , active customer services and much more trading facilities.           

When in reality, very many forex brokers that provide a platform for trading then on the other hand it kta as a trader should be able to choose a broker who has a license that clearly so that we can avoid the risk of fraud

In words of beginners, it’s a dull and boring place to practice, but in expert language, you will call it the most important place to get towards achieving profits. I also consider it dull and boring, but I also understand the value of this and that’s why I don’t mind using it. Demo account is great way to start trading in forex and we must try to maixmize that account as well as possible. We also can use without spending money in forex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...