Forex trading, what the hype is all about

Rate this topic

I think, we can making money with forex trading with good knowledge n experience.

The most important thing is money management!

Yep, money management is very important. Understanding the risk and reward characteristics of your trading methodology/system is vital to consistent success with that trading approach.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gaban

Yep, money management is very important. Understanding the risk and reward characteristics of your trading methodology/system is vital to consistent success with that trading approach.

As a person who undergo business, we must have good money management, con't get us wrong in managing the money in our hands, it's very dangerous.

Guest gaban

Forex trading is like a game. If you can understand it properly and work hard. But you must be very patience in forex market. Without devotion in work you can not shine in life of any work not only forex.

I don't think so. Forex trading is not like a game. It's a business, so we have to treat it like a business. Serious but relaxed, if we experience loss, do not make it as a burden, because the loss is one thing that can not be separated from the forex. Make the loss as a lesson so that we can become a better trader.

Forex trading is like a game. If you can understand it properly and work hard. But you must be very patience in forex market. Without devotion in work you can not shine in life of any work not only forex.

I disagree with the term that forex is like a game, but I strongly agree that we must have patience in forex trading, forex trading in addition to a high risk, which is sometimes difficult market movement is expected to require more patience than a trader, it is not advisable to impose make trade when we are not sure of its accuracy after viewing and analyzing current market conditions occur.

Guest gaban

I disagree with the term that forex is like a game, but I strongly agree that we must have patience in forex trading, forex trading in addition to a high risk, which is sometimes difficult market movement is expected to require more patience than a trader, it is not advisable to impose make trade when we are not sure of its accuracy after viewing and analyzing current market conditions occur.

Of course, as a trader we must patiently, patiently awaiting the right moment to carry out orders, patient when we get a big loss, because that is the risk we bear in forex. And get a huge loss that occurs due to our own fault, as a trader we have to learn from the experience so that we become a better trader.

Of course, as a trader we must patiently, patiently awaiting the right moment to carry out orders, patient when we get a big loss, because that is the risk we bear in forex. And get a huge loss that occurs due to our own fault, as a trader we have to learn from the experience so that we become a better trader.

one of the most important lessons for you to learn early in your trading career, is that successful trading requires you to not only be able to correctly interpret a forex chart, but once you have indentified a specific trading opportunity, you must completely “believe in your trade”.

Guest gaban

one of the most important lessons for you to learn early in your trading career, is that successful trading requires you to not only be able to correctly interpret a forex chart, but once you have indentified a specific trading opportunity, you must completely “believe in your trade”.

Yeah, believe in our trade and believe in ourselves. Believe in ourselves that we could do it. Still do practice at regularly so that we can better understand the forex even further.

Guest gaban

Absolutely.. Ourselves is "the biggest enemy" in forex trading. Due to the failure experienced by traders because it is usually caused ourselves, namely lust, emotion. And as a trader, we should be able to control ourselves.

• 2 weeks later...

The biggest barrier to success is our own self, if we are not willing to take the risk then we will never get anything. But doesn't means taking risks without calculation, the current traders can utilize free real account from broker, not just to trying the broker's server but also to measure how good a strategy that has been used in a demo account.

• 2 months later...

Absolutely.. Ourselves is "the biggest enemy" in forex trading. Due to the failure experienced by traders because it is usually caused ourselves, namely lust, emotion. And as a trader, we should be able to control ourselves.

You are very right gaban,, the biggest enemy is ourselves. I've been trading in many broker and have learn to control my self. but its not simple things, it's very difficult to sort our self. Now, i can gain many profits and hundreds dollars in lite broker. Using EA is more easy and profitable....

You are very right gaban,, the biggest enemy is ourselves. I've been trading in many broker and have learn to control my self. but its not simple things, it's very difficult to sort our self. Now, i can gain many profits and hundreds dollars in lite broker. Using EA is more easy and profitable....

Yeah,,,,

we should be the friend of ourself, it can control our self.

In lite broker, i've learn many think there. i need to control my emotion,money,strategy, and many others...

I like lite broker, becuase they have demo contest and many bonuses there, i can learn the trade from demo contest...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest johnsmith00710

I have traded in Forex for few months now and its good to trade on it specially with the softwares available.

I have tried this new software called Fatv3 in the beginning it was hard but their guides are easy to understand and are step by step method makes it easy to work with and there is something called 1 click process with which its easy to trade by just clicking with mouse and setting filters to do automatic trading and stopping trade if reaching loss limit.

I would say if trading in forex using a software instead of manual trading makes it easy and efficient and its better then brokers who work for their commission not us.

try this software I am also using it

http://bit.ly/12Jo1Qo

Forex market is an international money market. Forex is the foreign currency exchange activities. Forex market is one of the youngest financial markets (Forex has been used since the 1970s in the last century). However merupkan the largest in volume and a very fast growing market. Daily Forex trading turnover amounted to about 4 trillion U.S. dollars, which is 30 times more than the combined volume of all stock markets in the United States.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mehulsoni

Good Question!

Actually,Forex is all about trading with controlling our emotions & greed and having balance in money management and risk management.