Forex trading, what the hype is all about

Rate this topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest harrykim

In simple words forex marketing is nothing but being sales person online (Affiliate). A Affiliate help sell other peoples products but in this work Affiliate faces many challenges. You have shared very nice insight and useful tips for affiliates, I like your point of being trustworthy. This is really important for any affiliate.

• 3 weeks later...

Really effective and informative article which I looking for. Thanks a lot for your great post and given support us.

In simple words forex marketing is nothing but being sales person online (Affiliate). A Affiliate help sell other peoples products but in this work Affiliate faces many challenges. You have shared very nice insight and useful tips for affiliates, I like your point of being trustworthy. This is really important for any affiliate.

Hey, thanks a lot for giving great information. I agree with you. Yes, affiliate face many challenges. But we make it easy.

If you start affiliate marketing with forex business you can start with us . Open a real or demo accont with forex-metal , it gives you extra commission . Know more please click here

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for that post. As a Forex trader for over a year now, one important thing I learned about FX trading is to treat it like a real business. With all the hype going around the Internet, advertisers have successfully conveyed the message that Forex trading is easy money. But this is actually far from truth. There are so many factors that can either make or break your trades so doing your research is a must. You can't just make blind trades with the hope of making a fortune in a short span of time.FX trading takes patience and consistent learning.

Another thing I'd like to share is to take your time finding the right broker. There are so many brokers out there and not all are legit. So take time to research a company before opening an account with them. My broker HY Markets is a regulated Forex broker by the FSA in UK and while it doesn't match the popularity of the giants out there (Alpari UK, Oanda, FXCM, Saxo Bank, etc.) I'm happy with it because I'm sure it's legit, easy to use and a couple of other things.

Good luck with your trades!

• 4 weeks later...

I think is all about how to increase the odds of winning in a single trade. Come on, there is no such thing as confirmed-win, it's about taking a gamble in situation whereby you minimize the risk to its lowest. The trend, the indicators, trading system, the signals all come into play here.

However, one painful lesson that I've learned was that I didn't put a stop loss order :p

• 1 month later...

There is no limit of earning in Forex trading. Depends on your trading skill and decision-making capability you can make double or triple your investment. Average income of trader mainly depends on the investment and the endowment varies from trader to trader so it is not acceptable to calculate average income of trader.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rabbit_duck

If you are interested in trading on the forex market, you will find limits for investing are different from company to company. Often times you will learn that you need a minimum of $250 or $500 while other companies will need $1000 or $10,000.

I guess that's quite old information. As soon as I know currently you can start your account from $1 for many brokers. And for mini (or small) account you usually need just $100. Of course investment in interbank can be bigger.

• 2 weeks later...

I do think although forex trading is quite effortless as
well as appropriate organization for all of us. But in the beginning we've got
to learn the best way to buying and selling on forex exchange market. We are
certainly not an expert investor about forex exchange market, well, I have no
idea exactly the best buying and selling about forex exchange market, you
need to guide everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest goldonline

Both anecdotally and empirically, we have seen that many new forex traders are unable to profit due to poor money management techniques. Many speculators come from other traded markets, and their technical and fundamental analysis skills are quite good. Yet the most common reason for failure comes down to one simple point: poor money management. The most successful traders do not necessarily have an analytical edge. Many unprofitable traders have excellent analytic and forecasting skills, but going from analysis to live trades is often a limiting factor.

What is good money management? Letting your profits run and cutting your losses short. A countless number of trading books advise traders to do exactly this. In theory, this is a simple exercise: make profit targets larger than maximum loss thresholds. In practice, however, we see clear evidence that most traders do a poor job of putting these strategies in to action.