Forex trading, what the hype is all about

Rate this topic

On 1/30/2021 at 12:08 PM, David Max said:

You have to trade under the broker. You cannot trade without a broker. A broker is the backbone of a trader. Otherwise, a trader cannot stand up straight. If this broker is not good then you have to face many problems. Choose a broker that a trader will have a friendly relationship with. I am associated with a broker whose name is Tpglobalfx. This broker helps from the side of any problem.

I agree that choosing a good broker is very important. But I don't think it's the only or the most important thing for a trader - you can have a good broker and still face problems if your knowledge of the market is not adequate.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forex Market is the largest online marketplace in the world. While the New York Stock Exchange, the world's largest stock exchange, trades about 30 30 billion a day, the Forex market trades about a trillion dollars a day. The scope of the Forex market is so large that it is not possible for any country or continent to control it. There are Forex traders in almost every country in the world.

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2021 at 10:06 AM, uncle gober said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to run properly, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

We need to select a Forex Broker that offers True ECN Forex Trading like FXOpen Markets 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Forex is a game of probabilities. Probability means you possibility to win the trade. Now the percentage will depend on your strategy and your risk reward ratio. It is not possible that you will win all the trade. If you risk reward ratio is 1:50, then you have to win more than 50% of your trades. And if your risk and reward ratio is 1:2, then you can be profitable even if you win less than 50% of your trades. So learning the risk management is very important in Forex. I took a course from Eurotrader broker, there I learn a lot about risk management. I also like the brokers low spreads and minimum trade cost.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You just describe basic part for Forex but honestly speaking to make money from here every people should keep pace with a reliable broker cause now a days most broker plays with their trader so in this case I will recommend FreshForex broker as they are on marketplace for more than 20 years,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/23/2021 at 8:10 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker that is Reliable and also Trustworthy.

• 1 month later...

HUGE gratitude for sharing these essential prospects with us and literally all of us really appreciate the effort. The topic that you've stated is undoubtedly filled with significance and we really can't deny that fact.

At any rate, finally simply needed to let you know that observing a representative could sound hard, and trust me it truly is very hard yet assuming you look appropriately you'll discover probably the most ideal choices out there which clearly incorporates Litefinance since they are giving a super-wide scope of exchanging adornments.

Have an incredible day!

HUGE gratitude for sharing these essential prospects with us and literally all of us really appreciate the effort. The topic that you've stated is undoubtedly filled with significance and we really can't deny that fact.

At any rate, finally simply needed to let you know that observing a representative could sound hard, and trust me it truly is very hard yet assuming you look appropriately you'll discover probably the most ideal choices out there which clearly incorporates Litefinance since they are giving a super-wide scope of exchanging adornments.

Have an incredible day!

Forex trading is a precious profession for those who can realize it. Through trading currencies, you can take profit as much as possible. You can trade Forex sitting at home. But you have here a flexibility in your profit but you are guaranteed to earn more than any other professionals if you have a good strategy to trade in Forex.