Hello everyone!

HELLO!

I am from Estonia, its a small country, wiki it. I am known as L4im, i have a lot experiences wih Paid to Click sites, im quitting this clicking because its just too scammy business, HYIPs look actually more safer & better and you earn profit faster. I came to this forum because it has HYIP section, i'm actually from EMS (earnmoneyspace) forum and they don't have hyip section <_< and the other active hyip forums are sunking in advertisements and this forum here looks so nice, the design, idea and people look friendly =)

I am 21 years old and interested of HYIPs and i actually keep clicking on around ~30 currently paying PTC sites daily, but i wont definately join new PTC sites! Just a waste of time and money, maybe not neobux but others for sure.

• Root Admin
HELLO!

I am from Estonia, its a small country, wiki it. I am known as L4im, i have a lot experiences wih Paid to Click sites, im quitting this clicking because its just too scammy business, HYIPs look actually more safer & better and you earn profit faster. I came to this forum because it has HYIP section, i'm actually from EMS (earnmoneyspace) forum and they don't have hyip section <_< and the other active hyip forums are sunking in advertisements and this forum here looks so nice, the design, idea and people look friendly =)

I am 21 years old and interested of HYIPs and i actually keep clicking on around ~30 currently paying PTC sites daily, but i wont definately join new PTC sites! Just a waste of time and money, maybe not neobux but others for sure.

Welcome abroad L4im and thank you for joining TGF. Be careful with HYIPs do not invest money you can not afford to loose (First rule)

You may read this pdf guide (16 pages) on how to make money in HYIP programs. I've written a while ago but it is still good giving you the basic infos and due diligence tips

http://topgoldforum.com/make-money-hyips-t442.html

You may also check my monitoring site: Liberty Reserve Hyip Monitor

Also feel free to ask us if is something you do not understand or concerns you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived