Leverage And Spreads

Spread and leverage are two important factors for traders to choose brokers. It's very important to choose only the best forex broker which would have attractive leverage (:100 or 1:200, 1:500 ), because such sites can be scam). We need to invest our money only into most trusted Forex brokers. otherwise, you can loose all your investments. Every new forex trader should choose one of the best and most attractive brokers and he should work only with one broker at first.

How about you?

Trading with leverage 1: 1000 and low spread would be very beneficial for us because that way then I can comfortably and maximum trading. The instaforex can also trading with low spread

Leverage can be your best friend one day, and your worst enemy the next. Everyone knows that leverage will accentuate both gains and losses. My current brokers Tickmill offer 1:500 max leverage, trade from 0.01 lot; I respect them for not offering an extreme leverage such 1000 or even 2000 leverage ratio, which obviously dangerous for any new traders, and none of any expert traders suggested such leverage ratio.

Using the leverage of 1: 500 is very interactive as I now can trade with a smaller margin with a small minimum deposit in the broker that I use. I think a novice trader can learn to trade using a real account with a minimum deposit of affordable

Right, i also only use 1:500 to trade in TenkoFx. It's enough for me. I try to maximize it with trading capital i use for trading. Even, trader can use cent account first in TenkoFx.

TenkoFx Deposit Bonus

I recommend to trade using a small capital with leverage large as 1: 1000. By trading using leverage is great then we will be able to try to trade with the maximum and comfortable.

I am unable to invest here big trading capital. Therefore, I always like to trade with high trading leverage to overcome my small investment. But, I can’t invest my money in a market maker trading broker. This is way, I invested my capital in a true ECN trading platform ‘TradingBanks’ broker where I get big trading leverage. I’m taking 1:400 leverage. Thus, I am making huge profit with my small investment. Besides, I can trade any Forex currency, Gold and CFDs with narrowest trading spreads and requotes. So, with my scalping strategy I make huge money within very short. This broker allows any kind of trading style. As a result, I am apply any trading strategy according to the market situation.

The spread is a key part of any financial market. If you have done Forex trading before, then you have probably noticed that there are two types of prices – an ask price that is used when you buy the asset, and a bid price that is used when you sell the asset. Usually, there is a small difference between these prices – this different is called the spread.

Most trading systems and strategies are highly dependent on the spread offered by the broker, and often a spread value that is too high may render a trading system useless. If the trading system requires you to open many positions in a short amount of time, then it is very important that you find a Forex broker that offers low spreads. This is why high frequency traders always pay close attention to the spread that each broker offers. I like scalping technique. I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques. I opened and closed the trading no more than 2 minutes. I need the speed of execution and low spreads to gain maximum profit. I am now comfortable trading with this system in the Tickmill

Guest Forex Grandeur

What is Leverage?

Leverage is an investments technique used by investors to increase the profitability of their investments. Leverage involves using financial debt to boost the initial deposited used to trade financial instruments.

To understand how leverage works, let's assume that you want to trade an asset X and your broker offers you leverage of 1:100. This means that your broker is willing to lend you $100 for every $1 you will invest, and assuming that instruments X is of the value of $1, instead of buying 1 share you will be able to buy 101 shares for the price of $1.

Now if stock X moved up to the value of $2 per share, you have made a profit of $202 instead of $1. However, if X dropped to $0.5 per share, you have a loss of $50.5 instead of $0.5.

What is Spread?

There are 2 different kinds of spread: floating and fixed. Fixed spread is always constant so the broker gives the same spread on the given instrument at any time. This is suitable for traders who are more interested in fundamental analysis and news trading as it offers the same reasonable spread while trading even when big news and events break out.

Floating spread continuously changes as supply and demand change. This insures much better spreads for traders at most times and it can go as low as 0 pips. However, the floating spread is highly affected by major economic news and events while fixed spread remains constant at all times.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now you have the chance to start trading like a real pro with the Forex Grandeur automated system. If you want to profit on the opportunities afforded by Forex trading – Forex Grandeur is your number one solution!

If you want to have a positive change in your Forex trading career, you will definitely like this strategy.

• 3 weeks later...

Leverage and spread both are crucial aspect of trading and without any of these we will not be able to do much trading. If leverage is taken out than we will never be able to trade with low deposit and without spread a broker won’t survive so in both cases we will face difficulties. I am trading with OctaFX broker where both of these things are great with spread been just 0.2 pips and leverage high up to 1.5000 level so that’s awesome.

Guest gaban

the most profitable trading conditions for trading is spread and leverage. the average trader in choosing a broker will choose a broker who has the condition little spreads and great leverage because it will not drain capital when trading

In this market place, leverage is considered as an important tool that allows in investor to grow his capital to a level that exceeds the initial investment. Most of the traders are willing to trade in a high leverage and me also. But, sometimes it causes a great loss. Actually, I am not able to trade in a big capital. So, I have to depend on my high leverage that I am getting from my trading platform MxTrade. This ECN trading platform provided me 1:400 leverage to trade. So, I can trade in a high lot, in spite of having a little balance that brings profit in a short time.

• 3 months later...

For all new comers especially who believe in fast way of trading, it’s absolutely must to have leverage on higher side, it’s way too tough to be working with low leverage due to capital issue, I also prefer going with the highest leverage with my broker OctaFX, it’s really an ideal company to work with and they got brilliant 1.500 leverage, so I can use to great advantage and turn my low capital into huge thanks to the highest available leverage.

Archived