Beginners Traders Love Scalpling

Due to getting profit instantly we the traders especially the newcomers are willing to trade in a scalping way that brings profit in short me. From my first day of trading I have been using this trading policy in my trading platform TradingBanks. by providing only one pip trading spread this ECN trading platform at all times make sue best trading environment for scalping.

Personally, I am not. Because, I feel it’s not professional way to trade only scalping style. Therefore, I prefer long time trading from short time trading. But, I never faced any kind of restriction to use any trading style even hedging. Because, MxTrade broker gives me that freedom to use any trading style. That’s way, I can use hedging if I need this one.

• 4 weeks later...

In my view I like making fast profits, but for some reason I am not that attracted to scalping, it’s very surprising for many of friends because they feel this is a method that no one can hate, but I am not exactly hatting this. I just believe that I can do better without having to put risk into my account every single time.

Just because of risk I do long term trading and my liking has develop for that. It is also very true that working with OctaFX broker has made my mind much stronger towards doing long term due to their swap free account, it’s easy to use this and I can avoid paying huge commission for swap.

Personally, I am not. Because, I feel it’s not professional way to trade only scalping style. Therefore, I prefer long time trading from short time trading. But, I never faced any kind of restriction to use any trading style even hedging. Because, MxTrade broker gives me that freedom to use any trading style. That’s way, I can use hedging if I need this one.

If we want to do scalping, we need to know the right moment to make order. And not all traders can do scalping in forex. So if this trading strategy is not suitable for us, we should not do it.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. As a newcomer, I am very much dependable on this trading policy due to getting profit very rapidly. And, my trading platform TradingBanks is very much supportive to using this policy in a proper way by providing only one pip trading spread. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. As a newcomer, I am very much dependable on this trading policy due to getting profit very rapidly. And, my trading platform TradingBanks is very much supportive to using this policy in a proper way by providing only one pip trading spread. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Yes, we can earn profit by scalping. We can get profit in short time because scalper maximize every market movement as well as possible. But we need to know when market will move in that time

Guest gaban

Of course, we will make a profit in forex scalping if we do well and have a good trading analysis capabilities, therefore we need to learn a lot and practice trading so we can scalping with a maximum

Archived