Beginners Traders Love Scalpling

Scalping is a short term trading .The beginners love this type of trading because they get results in a short time and they concentrate on trades for some moments . They can get a small profit soon from a trade .I think scalping is good for newbies for getting experience of trading and for getting some profit .Beginners also face loss of a little amount of money from scalping by setting stop loss order in their trades . Some people think that it is a wastage of time and it is not proper trading .

How about you opinion?

• 4 weeks later...

In my view mostly the fluke type of traders are more attracted towards scalping since it’s easy method but a genuine trader will like to do long term trades but that’s possible only if we have knowledge. I am working in one of the biggest training institute yesfx, it has great program Remote FX Traders which is ideally built for learning and teaches us every single thing about trading especially when we talk about technical analysis in this giant of the market.

I think scalping is allowed in all brokers with each having its own policy. I see there are brokers that allow scalping with specific time requirements and brokers that allow scalping only on certain types of accounts. Now I get the freedom to do scalping in the Tickmill. I can do scalping with no time limit and trading conditions are very conducive to doing scalping with a fast server without requotes and low spreads

I think scalping is allowed in all brokers with each having its own policy. I see there are brokers that allow scalping with specific time requirements and brokers that allow scalping only on certain types of accounts. Now I get the freedom to do scalping in the Tickmill. I can do scalping with no time limit and trading conditions are very conducive to doing scalping with a fast server without requotes and low spreads

If we want to do scalping, we must make sure that our broker allow trader to do scalping and then let's maximize trading conditions which we get from our broker.

Follow us to a new height!

• 4 weeks later...

I am a beginner only and I really hate scalping because it’s deadly dangerous and when I can trade without risk and still make profits then why will I take risk? I get great help from my broker Nova FX. They never charge any fees or commission for keeping my trades on for overnight so that really helps me with long term trade and I don’t need to worry about scalping which might give profits quickly but it can take it equally fast.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a beginner only and I really hate scalping because it’s deadly dangerous and when I can trade without risk and still make profits then why will I take risk? I get great help from my broker Nova FX. They never charge any fees or commission for keeping my trades on for overnight so that really helps me with long term trade and I don’t need to worry about scalping which might give profits quickly but it can take it equally fast.

I usually do it, but i prefer be intraday trader. To do scalping, we must be able to find the right moment to get maximal result in a order. We must understand market movement and makes sure that spread is low. So, let's find that broker with lowest spread.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

It's important that you diversify your portfolio so if one investment do not perform well, you have others which are making you money. In other words, you will be much safer in a volatile market. One example will be investing in gold stocks with 20% of your portfolio, perhaps 25% in gold coins and gold bars, 30% in spot gold trading and the rest in cash liquidity. as for spot gold trading I'm with Tickmill who offer good trading condition by giving 10 pips spread only on gold trading.

The reason is, most of the new traders want to make quick money. That’s way, they close their trade with very short. Even, I see they don’t know the same of their trading style. By the way, still I love scalping because of low risk percentage form long term trading. I do not get any kind of restriction from TradingBanks broker but their low trading spreads inspire me for applying my scalping trading method.

Trading with scalping method requires expertise and skill that good. novice traders should not be used to using this technique, but can use other analytical techniques which have a smaller risk. besides, if wrong in choosing a broker with a large spread and slow execution speed would be very dangerous. so now I use tickmill. this broker provide me EUR/USD pair with average raw spread 0.1-0.3 pips and No-requotes on my close to 1700 trades now and Positive slippage on news trading.

I think, scalping is a trading strategy that is most usable not only beginners but also long time experience able trader. In my trading life, from my first day of trading, I have been using this short time trading policy. And, I have chosen MxTrade as my trading platform which is considered as a best trading platform for scalping. Because, this ECN trading platform always ensures best trading environment for using this policy by providing only one pip trading spread. so, in a short time, I am able to make profit by using trading strategy. And, my trading life is very profit by means of this strategy.

not all trader put much attention with their trading cost, they just keep opening account after another repeat similar mistake with inappropriate trading condition. success of any traders also depend on which brokerage service they choose, an ECN account type would be a good option nowadays. an ECN broker simply provides the trader with a trading platform and then acts as a middle man between the buyers and the sellers.I prefer to use ECN brokers, been years using Tickmill, one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to achieve maximum profit calculation while scalping.

Yes, Scalping is suitable trade for the beginners. By this such type of trade one day he will be a perfect trader in Forex field. At first time i am also love to trade scalping. Running scalping and at time learning more and more about Forex marketing after that finally i found a comfortable trading platforms CommexFx from where day by day i have built my carrier in Forex.Now i am feeling so much lucky for the helpful service of CommexFx just permit me to scalping,hedging,fast and easy deposit and withdrawing and so on.

Due to getting profit instantly traders like this trading policy very much, especially the beginners. As a newcomer, I always us this trading policy in my trading platform GCI Financial where I am getting very narrowest trading spread which is very supportive to make profit by using this policy. So, in a short time, I am becoming a profitable trader my means of this trading strategy.

I think not only beginners but also all classes of traders are willing to make profit by using scalping strategy. From my first day of trading I have been using this short time trading policy in my trading broker GCI Financial. By providing only one pip trading spread this ECN trading place always make sure best trading environment.

By and large, due to getting profit instantly we the beginners love this trading policy very much. In my trading life, I m very much dependable on this short time trading policy and I am very lucky to select Mxtrade as my trading place which is very supportive to apply this trading policy by providing on only pip trading spread.

• 3 weeks later...

100% FREE Buy/Sell Scalping Tool - 40Pips in 16mins!

Dear Traders
I've just tried this new 100% FREE scalping tool from one of my good trading buddies and made 40 Pips in 16 minutes! "Free Scalping Indicator" generates fantastic buy/sell signals (see live screenshot here)"
Download it now 100% FREE below: http://www.clkmg.com/tsyx/scalpingindicator
I am sure you will love it! To Your Success,
AdamStone

Sorry to say but I don’t really believe in any software, as I feel they are just time wasting and it does not matter if they are free or not ultimately we need to pay the price with losing the capital, so just to avoid that from happening, it’s very important to be working with manual strategy, as that will automatically bring positive results, I am currently enjoying doing manual trading with OctaFX broker, as they have low spread of 0.2 pips, so that makes it so easy for me.

In this trading place there is nobody who is capable of making profit devoid of applying any kinds of trading strategy. Generally we the traders select our trading strategy according to our trading capability. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that is considered as a most foremost trading policy in this market place. in addition , I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where I am able to scalp at any major currency at all times. By providing only one pip trading spread this ECN trading platform make sure always best trading environment for scalping.

An ECN is the most efficient way to facilitate scalping strategies. ECN spreads are much narrower than those used by everyday brokers, electronic communication networks brokers charge clients a fixed commission per transaction.my ECN account with Tickmill equipped with competitive transaction cost, USD 3.80 per USD 100k traded (round-turn).With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero.

Most of the time it happens for the beginners because they don't want to take risk as a result they fail to earn lot of money.But if they have strong skill and knowledge of Forex trading they don't do that. But, when i enter this profession i have chosen the best Forex trading platforms KeyStock where i have acquired the best education of Forex, specially completing beginners course, practice demo and then open a live account.Finally, with my low capital, i'm able to earn big money consistently.

Most of the time it happens for the beginners because they don't want to take risk as a result they fail to earn lot of money.But if they have strong skill and knowledge of Forex trading they don't do that. But, when i enter this profession i have chosen the best Forex trading platforms KeyStock where i have acquired the best education of Forex, specially completing beginners course, practice demo and then open a live account.Finally, with my low capital, i'm able to earn big money consistently.

Yup, we must have the knowledge to trade properly. to increase knowledge, we can use a demo account provided by the broker to execute trading according to money management to be applied by traders. Demo account is an appropriate means for traders in the develop forex business. demo account gives us a lesson on how to operate the platform as well as an analysis using indicators to trade. I use a demo forex account when starting a business in the TICKMILL. Now I've found my best way of trading is by using scalping. this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed

Archived