Why You Choose Your Broker

Yes, I have specific reason behind choosing MxTrade broker as my live trading platform. Actually, I see this broker is very honest about their trading spread. Basically, they are providing fixed low trading spread and also allowing every kind of trading style. So, I think this is the appropriate environment for live trading. And, exactly it is, I never expression any kind technical problem into this broker.

Guest gaban

now I choose to trade in instaforex, because for me instaforex is a broker who is really convenient for trading, therefore we need to be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable if a broker we use have a really comfortable

I've chosen Hotorex because it's a reputable well-regulated broker with perfect trading conditions - execution speed, spreads, low slippage and plenty of assets including very extraordinary assets like Shanghai Index or US and EU stocks. Only a few brokers provide access to trading them

We need to be careful when choosing a broker for trading, for the moment, I am more comfortable trading in instaforex which is an honest broker. In selecting a broker for trading, we can try to test it with a demo account, with a demo account that will allow us to trade with the maximum and looks at how the services of the broker

There are hundreds of brokers operating in the retail forex market today; naturally, each has a technical capability, and business model suitable to a different trader profile. These differences are immaterial to most long term traders, for swing traders they are meaningful but not that significant, but for day traders and scalpers they are the distinction between profit and loss. At the very basic level, the spread is a tax paid on profits and losses to the broker for his services. I am choose TICKMILL which has a lowest spread

Due to only one pip narrowest trading spread, I have chosen Mxtrade trading broker as my trading place. by means of this trading spread, I am able to make profit for all time by using any kinds of trading strategy. So, my trading life is extremely profitable. By the way, I got 100% deposit bonus from this EU regulated trading platform.

Due to only one pip narrowest trading spread, I have chosen Mxtrade trading broker as my trading place. by means of this trading spread, I am able to make profit for all time by using any kinds of trading strategy. So, my trading life is extremely profitable. By the way, I got 100% deposit bonus from this EU regulated trading platform.

Is 100% bonus of Mxtrade still available? Is it possible to activate this bonus if I'm a newbie?

I have chosen Mxtrade trading broker due to many exclusive educational facilities that are very much supportive to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. Actually, this ECN trading platform for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring exact trading knowledge by providing lots of didactic facilities. as a result, in a short time, I am becoming a professional trader.

In my trading career, I have selected GCI financial trading broker due to many exclusive trading facilities. From this ECN trading platform, I got 30% deposit bonus. And, every month, I am getting 4% interest on my trading balance. So, my trading life is very much comfort and flexible. This trading broker has been awarded for many times as a best broker in Europe.

I chose for my forex as forex is a business that has many advantages. By trading using small capital will allow us to trade without load. The greater our capital, the greater the also loads us

I have often told these things to my friends since many of them had different brokers and with watching me grow so rapidly they wanted to change their brokers to mine which is OctaFX, but all they wanted to know what is the reason that I am so happy with using this instead of other companies which are far more established.

OctaFX were founded in 2011 and since then they have just grown with each passing year and currently rates amongst the finest of all time with 11 awards in just 4 years, it’s not the alone reason, but with their low spread of 0.2 pips (lowest amongst any broker I have seen), high leverage up to 1.500, stop out of just 15% and much more, so you can’t get better conditions than these anywhere else.

Recently, I have invested my money in GCI which is considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place. This ECN trading platform provided me 30% bonus when I kicked my live account. By means of this trading balance my trading balance became larger. So, I am able to trade in a high lot.

I chose forex because forex is a business that has a high risk, but also has a high profit. for that, we need to continue to improve the skills of a good trading that will allow us to benefit from forex

• 2 weeks later...

In my trading career, i have decided to trade in TradingBanks trading broker due to many exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. This ECN trading broker at all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring exact trading knowledge by proving many didactic facilities. So, my trading life is extremely comfort and knowledgeable.

Forex is very profitable business and therefore we need to be able to have the skills and experience to the maximum we can trade with. We can use a demo account to improve the skills and experience with a good forex trading

Forex business is a business that requires strong expertise and analysis. Easy or not all returned to the trader because I feel that trading requires patience in searching for the right moment to make a deal. I remembered what was mentioned by the winner of the contest "Trader Of The Month" in TICKMILL. the other, August was a remarkable month for Tickmill also in terms of introducing a VIP account designed specifically to meet the needs of larger traders. “This account gives a bigger player an edge in trading with raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips and one of the industry’s lowest commissions – all to ensure our clients get the most favorable trading conditions available in the market”,

Archived