Which Broker Has The Lowest Spread?

There are so many tips to choose best broker, Firstly we check trading conditions including spreads, platforms and system which was important for us. i think the best options is find the broker who give you the lowest spread and fast execution. this really help you in long term trading. I have been trading with TICKMILL for quite sometimes. I'm satisfied with their friendly customer support and execution so far.

Fresh Forex has spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts.... ^_^

Something makes me feel it's the lowest spread that Forex market ever had. :laugh:

If we get the lowest spread in a broker, we will be able to feel the advantages of forex trading. We can be more focus when trading if we get the right broker which gives us convenient service

Guest gaban

instaforex provide low spreads that these conditions are very favorable for the trader, so then we should be able to maximize the well, so it would be advantageous for us

instaforex provide low spreads that these conditions are very favorable for the trader, so then we should be able to maximize the well, so it would be advantageous for us

I also already use this broker for several years. And surely,i also try to maximize what i've got from this broker as well as possible. We also can try to use demo account to make us be better and better more. Try to maximize as well as possible

For making profit constancy, I have decided to trade in Mxtrade trading broker where at all times I am getting only one pip trading spread. By means of this narrowest trading spread, I am able to make profit for all time by using any kinds of trading strategy. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

• 2 weeks later...

In my trading career, from my first day of trading , I have been using GCI Financial trading broker where at all times , in am getting only one pip narrowest trading spreads that is very supportive to make profit by using any kinds of trading strategy. I am getting 4% interest every month on my trading balance from this EU regulated trading broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to only one pip narrowest trading spread, from my first day of trading, I have been using Mxtrade trading broker. By means of this narrowest trading spread, I am able to make profit for all time by using any kind of trading strategy. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable. Practically, despite of good trading knowledge, it is not possible to make profit constancy, devoid of narrowest trading spread.

• 3 weeks later...

Practically, in spite of god trading knowledge, it is not possible to make profit constancy without narrowest trading spread. That’s why, I have selected MxTrade trading broker due to only one pip narrowest trading spread. By means of this narrowest trading spread, I am able to make profit for all time by using any kinds of trading strategy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In Forex trading, spread is considered as an important financial factor which an investor should consider when choosing a reliable trading broker. Practically, devoid of lowest trading spread that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy, in spite of good trading knowledge.

That’s why, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker because of flexible trading spread which is very supportive to make profit constancy by using any kinds of trading strategy with scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Not every broker is accommodative to scalping. Sometimes this is the stated policy of the firm, at other times the broker creates the conditions which make successful scalping impossible. It is important that the novice scalper know what to look for in the broker before opening his account. I recommend Tickmill. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).

In this case, I get best facility from MTI Markets trading broker. Because, I see here is available zero spread trading facility. So, I get best trading environment for short term trading especially scalping trading. I seem, for scalpers zero trading spread facility is most recommended trading facility. That’s way, I get my daily profit in a quick time.

• 5 weeks later...

Practically, in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without lowest trading spread which is very supportive to predict the market with certainly. That’s why, in my trading career, I have selected Trade12 trading broker due to only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit by using any kinds of trading strategy.

• 3 weeks later...

From all financial trading instrument, spreads is considered as an important financial tool that an investor should consider when choosing a trading broker. In my trading career, due to only one pip lowest trading spreads I have chosen Trade12 regulated ECN trading broker. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

Archived