Greetings To All - I Love Internet!

HCsMarketing

I joined this forum to communicate with others and find out the latest happenings on variety of subjects.

I am fairly successful Network Marketer from Denmark living in the Philippines and have been doing business online for many years now.

I operate several different types of businesses and have one very special that earns me a steady and growing monthly income. Check my PROFILE where you will find a link to my web site. Find out what I offer you that no else will do that.

Besides sitting in front of a computer, I enjoy many sports, outdoor adventures like traveling, hiking and biking and new things to try.

I am hoping to discover new interesting topics in this forum and make new contacts!

My very best to ALL!

HcsMarketing

Guest yujiao522

The necessity and importance of using body language in English teaching

English teaching is a key part of the school education. With the English teaching methods reform, more and more English teachers organize the teaching process in English so that they may realize the Communicated English. The Communicated English means that teachers instruct the students and explain questions basically in English, and the students are also required to use English in class. Contemporarily, however, the students in the middle school can't speak very well; neither can they understand why they should use different tones in different time or situation; their&nb sp;vocabulary and expressive ability are limited too. These limitations made it difficult to realize the Communicated English in the classes. According to the students' present level and practical situation, body language is required. For example, when a teacher gives an instruction: "You two, please come to the blackboard." The students can easily understand it if the teacher looks at (or points to) some two students. Then, the teacher points to the blackboard. The students will carry out the order without obstacle even if they don't hear the key words "blackboard" clearly. Furthermore, teachers usually have to explain some language points, and at this time, they have to differentiate the classroom expressions and the examples. Take it for example, we ought to use the form 'have done' such as 'Have you finished that job jet?'" To make the students understand clearly, a teacher has lots of ways. To do it by speed, he uses a common speed

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ugg boots grey/ugg boots short/ugg boots sale

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi there Hcs, i have clicked your links and found that i need to pay first to join the site. sounds like scam to me, but you can still post here to prove that its not. the other one is like paid to surf isn't it? haven't tried that yet. anyway you can see a lot of interesting topics here, nice meeting you. :happy:

• 4 weeks later...

yeah that's what i'm doing at this forum, making it informative by sharing some things that members might not know. i hope a lot of members will do the same. its fun learning from each other!

it would be more fun if there are a lot more contributor on this forum. As i said in the other thread, "The more, the manyer" hehehehe

it would be more fun if there are a lot more contributor on this forum. As i said in the other thread, "The more, the manyer" hehehehe

yeah admin and staff will be glad if a lot of people are participating, exchanging topics with each other and not just posting comments lol. :biggrin: i love internet too! just referring to the poster. :smile:

Archived