Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
Sign in to follow this  
gorx

Create Earning Blog Is Possible?

Hi. I am here, because I heard that the internet is great place to make money. So I created website and I thought very much about what internet not cointain(I know there is everything, but it is close rarely) is sincerity. It's English site, which contains weekly raports my statistics(income, visit etc) and advertisement,marketing campaign I used. Feel free to give me notices about my site(layout, content):

Site is: earnonsite.com

Of course say something about yours experiance. Peace

• Like 1

Don’t mind it mate but there are certain things that you must look in your site and that is the site is not unique at all like you are claiming it to be and another thing is that you need a better hosting since it takes ages to get the web site loading so you must search for better hosting plan if you look to earn any money.

Yup, you definitely need better hosting, but also try to find more unique niche and try to be very, very specific when creating it. Less is more. You cannot be very unique with your niche of choice, because it seems like everything is out there, but you can be very unique with the way you're using it.

• Like 1

Get a Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at CheapWindowsVPS

Admin

Site is dead so I suppose the project is abandoned. 

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!