MinuteExchange - Minute-Exchange.com

Guest Nakib

468.gif

This site was created to meet the increasing demand for a cost-effective and accessible e-currency exchanger. We provide Excellent, Cost-effective and Expedient service 24/7.

An ecommerce company engaged in different online projects serving international clientele. The aim of our company is to facilitate world internet users with latest innovations and virtual systems making internet a better place for all. Currently we are serving thousands of customers from around the world with our prepaid virtual credit card solution both for personal, educational as well as business, trade & ecommerce use.

FAQ

Q: Will my exchange order be processed instantly?

A: Yes, we are providing fully automatic exchange services between many e-currencies. The target currency will be instantly sent to your account as soon as you place an order, no waiting, no confirmation.

Q: Do I need to sign up for an account in order to use your services?

A: No, you can use our services without registration.

Q: Can people worldwide use Minute Exchange?

A: Absolutely! We accept customers from any country in the world.

Q: What services does Minute Exchange provide?

A: Minute Exchange provides services of round-the-clock automatic exchange of the following currencies: Liberty Reserve, Pecunix, c-Gold, Ecu Money, StrictPay, WebMoney, Perfect Money, AlertPay, HooPay, PayPal, MoneyBookers, GDP, WiredPay, EuroGoldCash, ProCurrex, Western Union. We sell e-currencies. We buy e-currencies

Q: How can I make the exchange?

A: Choose the direction exchange, fill the necessary form, make sure of correctness of entered information and press the button of confirmation. Exchange operations are performed automatically and practically immediately.

Q: Is my information kept private?

A: Yes. Your privacy is very important to us. All information you submit will remain confidential and will not be released to any third party.

468.gif

• MrD changed the title to MinuteExchange - Minute-Exchange.com

Archived