Two Parameters That Make Octafx An Ideal Trading Site

1. Spreads and Commissions

Spreads and commissions are core parameters of choosing a forex platform and OctaFX brokers offers one of the best options as spreads begin from 0.2 pips, regardless of the kind of account you hold.

2. Reliable Service

The reliability of a service is one of the most important parameter of choosing a forex service. The features offered by OctaFX brokers include

Ø Segregate Accounts

OctaFX follows international standards and regulations and keeps the trading funds and corporate funds of the client separate, which is a very significant feature.

Ø SSL Encryption

When making payments, to check for the SSL encryption of a site is very important as it ensures the safety of your payments and bank details. OctaFX brokers have high security standards and an impressive SSL encryption.

Ø Rigorous Verification process

To be able to open an account with OctaFX, one would have to pass a rigorous verification process. This rigorous process is for the own good of investors as it prevents fraudulent account openers, making it more secure for everyone. Even the money withdrawal facility offered is quiet impressive and perfect. All transactions would be confirmed by emails too.

• 2 years later...

Since I’m in forex trading my broker Circle Markets helping me in every way to make my trades simply easy with many unimaginable services. By working with my broker, I can learn about the different strategies that I can adopt according to my needs and personality. With their support, my risk level of trading is less than any other traders. And for me they are the most reliable broker in forex industry.

Archived