Are You Good Managing Trader ?

Rate this topic

whether you are a Managing a successful Trader?

There is an opportunity for you to develop your career and have a great income without having to have a lot of investors. TenkoFx gives you the opportunity to manage PAMM accounts.

TenkoFX offers a unique opportunity to managing traders.

• 1 month later...

I has information from my broker about this PAMM Promotion :

We would like to inform all of our current and prospective clients that our popular promotion, ‘Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000’ will be temporarily suspended from December 31, 2014.

Our promotions department is currently working to set the 2015 launch date for this promotion and we anticipate that the re-launch will take place in February. Once the date has been set we will announce the re-launch in a press release.

Clients who submit accounts for verification before December 31 will receive their verification results by the end of January 2015.

If you have already sent in your application please keep your trading account open for monitoring, or we will not be able to process your application to participate once the next season of the promotio

• 1 month later...
Each PAMM manager sets the minimum investment amount on their account. You can check this parameter in the PAMM account's profile before making your investment. When you create a PAMM account you must determine the parameters for investments and rewards.

Offer contains a minimum amount of investment and four indicators:

1. Amount. It determines further parameters for the investor.

2. Performance fee - a percentage of investor's income that will be paid monthly to the manager's account.

3. History - can whether the investor see the history of transactions.

4. Open trades - can whether the investor see the current transactions.

I illustrated as follows:

I see that the performance in order to have the best performance in the PAMM Rating.

1bfd6fa779aa188f21b98a1c07d9da6d.png

PAMM manager will provide profit sharing data is the minimum investment required

d09070f9056bb4380758087e75f1c2b4.png

How easy is it?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Forex trading is a great opportunity for me to make unlimited money in my home. Personally, I do not like physical hard work. That’s way, Forex trading is my best solution. But, I don’t mean it’s really way to earn. Actually, Forex is a knowledgeable based business. Therefore, only knowledgeable Forex traders are able to earn enough money by trading. By the way, I become a knowledgeable Forex trader very quickly by huge educational support of my demo trading platform. Even, I got free training course from this ECN trading platform TradingBanks. In addition, I applied my knowledge in my demo. That’s helped me to make my profitable trading system.

It’s no rocket science that everyone will rate himself higher than others but it’s the results only that will decide things ultimately but I feel that I am able to manage things well and that’s to do with the knowledge that I have collected and all to do with Nova FX, it has terrific education program that has guide for trader from basic things to complicated but all in such a clever way that we never will feel any difficulty.

• 5 years later...

Forex is a business that can do anyone. If anyone interested in forex trading all he/she has to know is proper knowledge and a reliable broker for trade. It will be very easy to earn profits from forex trading. Forex trading is a really profitable business. I trade with Forex4you. I am earning a very good number of profits. My mother always shows interest to trade in the forex market. I always suggest to her this broker. They are a very reliable broker. Their 24/7 support always makes me pleased. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. Even I would suggest this broker to anyone if they looking for a reliable one.

• 1 month later...

Trade management is one of the standard of risk administration. We can not put all our cash in trading. There is a few guidelines. For my trading I risk 2% of my capital for every trade. What's more, the most extreme presentation to risk is 4%. It implies I open most extreme of 2 trades. Most traders do not follow this rule. They just risk all their money into trading. I think everybody ought to keep up their risk administration rules. Because trading is all about discipline. I trade with Eurotrader broker. It is one of the main brokers in the market. I truly like their administrations.

• Like 1

Yes, Forex has joined the world with great opportunity. It is possible to create the future from trading. There are a lot of people who are not getting a place to invest money so Forex has brought investing opportunities for them. It is possible to make a lot of money by investing in Forex trading. But that can only be made by a good broker and proper knowledge. If a trader trades without learning, he may lose his valuable money. And the best broker is the Eurotrader broker. The services of this broker are trustworthy and honest.

• Like 1

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money from the forex market if they have strong knowledge about the forex. I really work hard to make myself a good trader. You should work hard and work with high patient for becoming a good trader. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

• 2 months later...

Everyone can trade Forex. However, to do that Forex trading, it is essential to maintain proper discipline and plan. Risk management and money management help a lot in trading profit gains. A trader can make a lot of profit if he has that ability in him. The Eurotrader Research Center helps a lot in building that capacity. I get a lot of help from this research center.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Not yet but I am trying to be so. I don’t have sufficient capital to trade and that’s why I am trying to grow my trading capital with better management. Small capital is appreciable when you have less trading knowledge but when you have big capital, you should invest big amount in the market. With FXOpulence broker, the minimum deposit is $100.