Finfx - The Finest Broker Of All Time!

Rate this topic

Life is really hectic, hence it is impossible for many people to give time to proper research, and therefore I am going to review one of the finest brokers that we can use for trading. I am talking about FinFX; it is a regulated and an award winning ECN Brokerage Company.

We can open different kind of accounts; it includes Micro account, ECN account, ECN Pro, Signal trader and also Savi-Trading account. They have raw spread starting from 0.0 pips, Flexible leverage up to 1:200, Variety technique of trading is allowed including scalping, hedging or EA's without any restrictions and have multiple options for deposit available like Wire transfer, Credit/Debit card and Skrill.

They also have Mt4 platform along with the mobile version. Their customer service is Unmatched with client support available 24/5 in multiple languages like English, German, Russian, Finnish and Spanish, so basically they are the best broker for all traders!

• 2 years later...

I don’t need some of the best, I need the BEST and that’s where I feel good with OctaFX, as they are the best of the best. They are regulated by FCA and also have wide range of features and facilities that counts from lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, lightning fast execution and then there is even huge cash back scheme where I get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost, so it really helps me working out nicely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finding a quality broker is very crucial and is something that makes everything work nicely and enables us to perform smoothly. I am trading with Circle Markets broker and under them, I can really work well and enhances my chance to great deal. I also feel good with their small spreads at 0.2 pips for all major pairs. Their customer support is active for 24 hours a day that there is no chance to face any problem.

• 3 weeks later...