What We Have Achieved So Far?

OctaFX is an award winning ECN/STP broker. Our celebrated ECN services have been highly evaluated by Global Banking and Finance Review. We are proud to receive this award. This award is the third from Global Banking and Finance Review and we are glad we are raising our standards every year.

OctaFX has also won the Fastest Growing Micro Forex Broker of the year award. We are the new breed of online forex broker and has awarded by Global Banking and Finance Review as Fastest Growing Micro Broker. Basically this is a rapidly growing broker due to its high quality trading and customer care service. This prestigious award becomes recognition of OctaFX as one of the major players in the Forex industry. We are proud to win this award.

Can withdraw profit every week is enough for me now, but i also try to more improve my trading skills. I try to learn from experience to make be better in forex. We also must understand that everyhing can be get if we want to effort. I use demo account in TenkoFx too, i use it to hone my trading skills here

Guest tenloman

i want to earn 500$ each months with this market. this is my target. i hope i can trade full time with it. but i need earn big profit with it. i can quit my job and trade forex. i will have more time for my hobbies and my family

i want to earn 500$ each months with this market. this is my target. i hope i can trade full time with it. but i need earn big profit with it. i can quit my job and trade forex. i will have more time for my hobbies and my family

We can earn 500 USD even consistently here. But we must know how the way to get it. We must have good skills and psychology. Because getting is more difficult than make it consistent. So far, i'm satisfied with my trading result.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 1 month later...

I have achieved a lot so far in Forex trading, as I started with a very low investment but now I am at a stage where I have been able to invest big without any risk or fear because I am confident on my ability but it is important that we should go with a good money management plan as going out of range could really lead into bad trades and faulty results, hence no matter what we achieve we should try to maintain consistency.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

our archive is profit. we need stable profit. when we can make stable profit. we can make our better. we can get more money for lite. we can have more chance with market. when we get target. we can do any thing

• 1 month later...

I thought my research are finally paid off, but the next challenge is to find suitable brokers sync well with my ea system, been try many brokers before i realize my ea quite sensitive and require a narrow spread, low cost transaction, and decent execution process. i fully aware this are not an easy task to find such brokers, but my last discovery with tickmill trading condition given an expected trading performance, due their low spread, fast execution at their ecn account enviroment, resulted 9% drawdown for total gain are 18%.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed to earn 150% on my 500 USD deposit with Hotforex for this month. It was a hard time full of risk there were two drawdowns where I almost blow my account but at the end price were going in my favor and saved me. I'm not a gambler but keen on aggressive trading.

Yes its a huge return, there might be difference in each trader income but one thing is true that forex has helped us to earn some extra money.

I've earned 1000% on my deposit so far with Hotforex. I've tried several strategies including with technical analysis and price action but later get used to news trading and stick to it. Significant moves on NFP, Retail Sales and FOMC meetings ensure decent profit providing that you entered with more than 3 lot trade.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have already overcome my financial crisis because of this magical market place. Right now, I am making 15% minimum (monthly basis) and that is really enough monthly return for me! My trading capital is 30,000+. Actually, I have invested my money into one of the most secure trading platform TradingBanks. So, I don’t have question on my capital security.

• 1 month later...

On a personal note, personal achievement i would say i have the time to do what i love, i might be an IT graduate but my passion is cars, if im not trading im simply all hands on a new project car im working on, though i have a day job which is more of a part time. its really fun..

• 2 months later...
On 6/2/2016 at 8:21 PM, tradesprint said:

It is good to note that most of us are achieving our dreams with the help of forex trading, it can be done anywhere and anytime.. perhaps that is the reason why forex trading has become much popular online business.

This flexibility is the advantages of forex which is great for traders so they can trade anytime and anywhere.

7 hours ago, gaban said:

This flexibility is the advantages of forex which is great for traders so they can trade anytime and anywhere.

This flexibility is not only limited to traders only but to those as well who are willing to make some extra but consistent income by doing something in their free time so i guess they can also try forex trading as it is the only legit businesses available online in my opinion.

Archived