What We Have Achieved So Far?

20 hours ago, tradesprint said:

This flexibility is not only limited to traders only but to those as well who are willing to make some extra but consistent income by doing something in their free time so i guess they can also try forex trading as it is the only legit businesses available online in my opinion.

Investing our time is lot more useful to gain more experiences to gain some knowledge in forex and make more profits.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, uncle gober said:

Traders need the discipline to always exercise discipline in real account, not just about money management and risk management, but also the discipline of using a trading system or a way of analysis, become a good trader usually has a strong mentality in running this forex business.

Agree with this, because most of loosing traders are lack of discipline, especially when it comes to emotion control 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yeah...! As a newbie we don't have proper control over our emotions and thus we lose a lot at first, but as the time passes by, we become more and more legit towards our emotional control, which later leads us to the path of success.

maybe a natural thing when we do business in our initial losses and actually spend a lot of capital, because it's like that, but the returns we can achieve when it has been successful in forex I am sure we will never feel the loss to spend capital at the beginning, and I am sure you will never forget on the funds you spend

• 9 months later...

I have achieved many things from forex market. This market has been a completely gift in my life. Forex trading platform is a life changing business to trade with. I am trading in this business for almost 10 years. Right now I am professional trade who trade with AAFX. This broker also helps me a lot to reach my goal which I set. I don’t want to share how much money I have manages to get from this platform, but I like to share the experience I got of never give up mentality from this market.

On 10/31/2016 at 1:30 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yeah...! Success doesn't came in a day or two, we need to have lots of practice to gain success.

Practice on consistence basis eventually brings a lot of success and those in forex trading, we have witnessed many examples where new traders looses money however those who let go these losses becomes successful traders.

On 8/15/2017 at 0:37 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yeah, we need to concentrate on how to make more profit than the loss incurred, if we concentrate on loss, only, then we may lose a lot in Forex.

We should never forget about our loss in the market. Focusing only on Profit is not the right way to trade in a market. You have to prepare your trade to minimize the risk of loss.

On 8/21/2017 at 10:35 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Focusing on Profit doesn't means that forgetting loss, but sometimes, people are so afraid of losing and they are so much focused on it that they don't take decision wisely and thus lose a lot, so You need to concentrate on making profit, keeping in mind not the loss, but the mistakes which lead you to the loss.

Right, Loss is also an imortant point of our trading. We have to understand that if we fail somewhere we should learn from that mistake and try to recover the point so that we can earn a profit.

4 hours ago, tradesprint said:

It happens when even a good trades went bad but we need to keep use of stop loss feature which enables us to cut our losses before it blew the entire account.

Of course, there's not  a single trader in Forex, who can say that he hasn't faced the loss even once. It is impossible, as no trader has become an expert one right from the start.

• 1 month later...

Many new traders looses in start and some of them also looses more while chasing their lost money however that is actually inevitable in my opinion and in fact it is the lesson learned or experience gained by paying money. Those who does not repeat those mistakes and let go off these losses obviously become successful in forex trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived