Being Grateful As Traders

Rate this topic

On 12/31/2020 at 8:56 AM, maspluto said:

because that is important for traders to be able to do training and learning well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trades according to expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

We will need to understand this fact that if our losses are more we should try to reduce them in doing our trades.

54 minutes ago, maspluto said:

a good and correct understanding must be able to run properly, this is done so that traders can be more partial in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

We need to use more trading related knowledge so that our profits can increase in this business.

Forex is not a game. It needs a lot of knowledge and patience. A trader must have all kind of knowledge about forex market before he starts to trade. Knowledge can be gathered by so many ways. If any trader wants to gather knowledge about forex market he can try a demo account.  I started my forex trading with a demo account of Forex4you broker. From there i gather all kind of knowledge when I did some trade with demo account. This is one of the best way to gain knowledge about forex market.

Today Forex trading is the biggest economic market in whole around the world and people get various facilities from this market that has made this business much famous. From among business Forex trading is much profitable. My trading broker is TP Global FX that is very reliable broker. For their traders they give – daily trade news, events, data, economic calendar, market alert and alarm system, Dow Jones News and reports etc. in their platforms.

On 4/19/2021 at 8:12 AM, maspluto said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and trading comfort that is in line with expectations with Tickmill.

I am trading in the foreign exchange market from the year 2010 with the International foreign exchange broker FXOpen with success 🙂