Is Zero Spead Account Good For Scalper?

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried to trade US Dollar Index? Can you explain what its price based on?

US Dollar Index? Are you indicating Stock Trading? This is a Forex Forum so I think you cannot get the answer easily. If you're looking for a chance to diversify your funds, I recommend you to try Binary Options or invest to a PAMM system. I invested a small amount to a hotforex PAMM account, 80% of profit is good.

US Dollar Index? Are you indicating Stock Trading? This is a Forex Forum so I think you cannot get the answer easily. If you're looking for a chance to diversify your funds, I recommend you to try Binary Options or invest to a PAMM system. I invested a small amount to a hotforex PAMM account, 80% of profit is good.

No Hotforex introduced US Dollar Index as a new trading instrument that's why I'm asking about that.

Trading in currencies if more sweet because we can choose many pairs that showing good condition to enter the market. In stoct we can't do that because we need to wait for time of stock opened.

Yeah 24/5 time of operation is another advantage of forex over stocks or futures. Traders that know those fine differences of market behavior in different sessions can successfully profit from it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Zero spread account is great invention for scalper as it offer raw spreads what makes SL and TP work more effectively. I prefer to use Zero spread account at Hotforex as they offer best balance between raw spread and commission (0.0-0.2 pip spread on EUR/USD + 8 bucks commission round-turn)

• 4 weeks later...

There is nobody in this market place who can make profit constancy by scalping without lowest trading spread. So, in my trading career, I have decided to trade permanently in MXtrade trading broker because of narrowest trading spread. By using this lowest trading spread, I can make profit at all times by using any kinds of trading strategy in particularly scalping.

Zero spread reduces transaction cost of scalping trading, but we should keep in mind that whether any incrase about fees and other limited conditions.

Agree...

You might happy when you're scalping without any spread in your orders, but make sure you're understand any additional terms and conditions that some broker might added.

Actually, we the scalpers have to depend on lowest trading spread for making profit with certainly by scalping that’s brings profit in a short time. Practically, because of many restrictions scalping cannot be used in a regulated trading broker, even though it mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place.

In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker for using scalping policy in a proper way due to only one pip lowest trading spread.

i agree about zero spread is very helping for trader that trading by using scalping technique. but i think the broker will take commission for a few of ur profit.

• 5 months later...

When I do scalping trading, then usually I set my SL for 30 pips. On the other hand, when I do long time trading, then I use high stop loss like 100-150 pips. 100% welcome bonus offer of TradingBanks is my main strength of using high stop loss trading position. This big space of my live account helps me to earn better money in my live account

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting around 1-1.3 on Hotforex premium account too and 0.0-0.2 on 0 spread account but there is commission of 8 bucks round-turn per lot, so total is around 1 pip spread. I'm talking about EUR/USD pair.

I am also trading E/U and the spread you say is very good.