Is Zero Spead Account Good For Scalper?

Rate this topic

Zero spread is the best one for scalper.

Scalper have a tendency large trading and close TP very fast with small different movement. But it also relies on the commission/lot. HotForex and many brokers are offering zero spread accounts because of the growth of scalpers.

I am not a professional scalper though do it sometime to make extra bucks and i guess LMFX zero spread account also offers good trading conditions for any scalper.

Sounds good to hear but we need a detail review also a good myfxbook link on this account. Scalping really need good spreads but consistent during news release, not only in normal time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s obviously awesome to be not required to pay any fees or charges, but reality is very much different with most brokers with zero spread charging commission, so that basically kills up any benefit that one might have with zero spread. I prefer a honest broker with low charges since that’s real benefit for scalping, It’s ever easy with broker like OctaFX which is world class especially to do with their small spread starting from 0.1 pips while there is also super cool bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too, so that’s why I am able to work nicely and it brings me a lot of rewards without any major trouble or difficulty at all in any situation.

I think it's good, but we must know the details. Is really profitable to scalping. For example, it's zero account, but there is commission. I think, we should use standard account

On 9/9/2016 at 9:52 PM, gaban said:

I think it's good, but we must know the details. Is really profitable to scalping. For example, it's zero account, but there is commission. I think, we should use standard account

Yes standard account is good condition for us as a trader, and it more safe and more profit from the other, but we should understand about the account rule ordinary it depends on the broker which provide the account

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping should choose the broker , which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.         

• 3 months later...

I don’t really understand why people would feel this way, I mean when we talk about Zero Spread; it comes with tag of commission, so that pretty much evens it up. I don’t see how that would be beneficial. I would rather have low spread then worry over commission. I am currently operating with OctaFX and with them, I can easily work out through low spreads that they got from 0.1 pips while have huge rebate scheme to give 50% back on all trades even if they are lost!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Zero spread account is an account which very few broker provide to their traders. This account has zero amounts of spreads. I use AAFX zero spread account as I am a scalper. For scalping trading spread always plays the most important part. So zero spread account increase the margin of scalper’s profit. That’s why this account type is good for scalper. I am lucky to say my broker gives other facilities like quick execution and less slippage problem while trading.

17 hours ago, Pixie Pips said:

But not every broker provides 0 spread and which are providing are not regular with a market.

Those who are offering zero might be earning from the commissions charged to the trader on their trading however it is really hard to figure out the commission structures offered by these brokers i guess..