It Is Easy To Earn 25% From Forex

• 5 weeks later...

Well, thanks for your professional target. Because, I see maximum Forex traders have a tendency to earn huge money following money management. Even, some of them try to make double their capital by a single night though, their trading skilled are zero. By the way, my monthly target is near able with you and that is 20% profit. My three years trading experience really enough for me to make my target true. On the other hand, my award winning trading platform ‘GCI’ always provides me best trading facilities with enough securities. Therefore, the way of success much smooth and comfortable for me. Even, I can use this fastest trading platform in my mobile phone without any additional fees.

• 8 months later...
I won’t call it easy, but it’s not all that difficult if we have proper plans, I am lucky that I have got OctaFX broker which has low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs so that really helps me earn good amount and higher than just 25%, so that really helps me trade better and also there is 24/5 active support service which helps me a lot to work due to been very much comfortable with how I trade.

Guest Pitersen1991
I won’t call it easy, but it’s not all that difficult if we have proper plans, I am lucky that I have got OctaFX broker which has low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs so that really helps me earn good amount and higher than just 25%, so that really helps me trade better and also there is 24/5 active support service which helps me a lot to work due to been very much comfortable with how I trade.

Yeah, I agree with you. It's not so easy to do.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to say, but such low target is not difficult to achieve even without any major risk, so that really is not something too many people dream about. If one has millions or even billions of investment than it’s understandable to be happy with 2-4% growth, but with hundreds or even thousands of dollars, I don’t feel it’s too enjoy able, I am working with Nova FX broker where this type of growth is too easy with their stable spread of 1.5 pips and much more.

It’s very logical, if you have good trading skills then you will be able to make this target even more without any panic. On the other side, if you don’t have enough knowledge then you may crash your full balance for every month. By the way, I don’t have enough patience to learn Forex trading. That’s way, now I am using copy trading facility of ECN broker TradingBanks. Here, I don’t need to enquiry my trading but around the month I get healthy profit automatically,

• 4 weeks later...

It is definitely easy to do this if we have knowledge and experience, but if anyone lacks these qualities than making 1% is going to be difficult, so our target should be above mention stuff instead of 2 or 20 percent increase which looks too big without proper plan about it. I am extremely lucky that I got high class broker like OctaFX broker where everything is in my favor with low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs plus smooth platform.

• 4 months later...

We the traders first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge for earing money easily. That’s why, in my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker which for all time makes sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading environment by providing exclusive real educational facilities. so, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.

Archived