Octafx - It Helped My Trading Career

Kolyo09

I would never have thought to have such a successful trading career because too many of my friends have faced huge losses in the past. However, as I signed up for an account at OctaFX, I realized that it is this platform that guided me in the best manner. I learnt how to make an efficient trade and at the same time, I mastered a lot of other trading secrets as well. The fact that they didn’t really charge a great deal of money for making different trading deals further contributed to my substantial profits.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not really surprise when it comes to OctaFX as they are a rare broker which keeps setting surprises and trends. They are the first who started cTrader platform and i am sure in coming time other broker will follow it. I myself have got so much success and learning because of trading with them.

When i started my Forex career i had very negative experience but due to popularity and recommended by many of my friends i started trading with them and luckily for me they were correct and it changed my career too. Now i am great income regularly due to their low spread of 0.2 pips and incredible 50% bonus which i get on every deposit i make.

• 2 years later...

I have searching for a good reliable broker for the past few years. It’s very hard to find one who offers you multiple opportunities. Finally, I landed on trade24. I opened an account with them to test with a minimum amount and I find them very impressive. Till now I am very satisfied with their all kind of services. Trading with their micro account. They provide 24/5 customer service and quite helpful in solving any trading issues.

• 2 months later...

My broker name is AAFX trading. This is very exceptional broker. They always try to keep their promises what they committed to their trader. This is a regulated broker licensed by FCA. It has a very good reputation for its customer care service. And most comforting fact is their money transaction system is very lethal and almost never got into trouble for withdrawing money from this system. it got many other facilities like low spread, high leverage etc.

Archived