Whether Educational Video Helpful

tenkofx

In my view there is really nothing better than to have educational video because they help us so much more as compare to usual learning which becomes slightly tough on mind especially if we are just starting. I always visit YouTube for educational videos for trading and it’s fairly useful while whenever I want to practice anything I only prefer OctaFX broker given their Champion demo contest, it completes my practice requirement plus gives me chance of winning prizes that is up to 1000 dollars.

I believe learning is a open source. There have so many ways to learn the Forex business. Watching Forex related video on of them. I had watched so many Forex video in You tube and insta learning centre, I think its much helpful to increase my trading knowledge.

Agree...

Make sure you got more than enough educational videos for your learning process and train well in demo account after. And so, never stop learning ;)

• 1 month later...

I also agree to this fact, I believe learning can be any size or shape, it is something we are able to do it any way, but it is just about personal level of comfort that we are looking here, I believe we can definitely work things out well with video education, as YouTube is obviously quite popular with learning purpose while I have learned valuable stuff from OctaFX broker, as they have educational section where we get to learn really important stuff. I believe all this combined is something that will help us become good trader and we must not run or say no to learning, it has to be done and only then we should have any expectations.

• 3 weeks later...

According to my own trading experience, video tutorial is the most clear way of learning. It’s really interesting way from reading trading eBook. But I found every kind of educational instruments from TradingBanks broker. Even, I learned professional Forex trading through training course of this ECN trading broker. That’s way, now I can earn money consistently.

• 3 months later...

Archived