Forex Managed Account

Guest diamput.com

Guest diamput.com

Thank you to the admin, moderators and members of forum

Let me introduce Diamput Forex Managed Account

We offer services to trade your forex account using the forex trading techniques that have been tested so far.

Our program has been running for over 1 year with constant returns

Our program is suitable for:

1. The owner wanted to invest in the forex capital but lack the time and knowledge.

2. Having a side income.

3. For those of you who have long forex trading and the results are less favorable.

4. Want to earn from forex continuously.

5. Bored lose in forex, never merely withdraw deposits.

6. Want to own a business but lack of capital, this program can be started with $500

7. Want to prove that indeed there is a constant income from forex, etc.

Join with Our Service and this account perfomance could be yours as well

summary.jpg

We are experienced group of trader that offer a Forex Managed Account. We are day trader that trade with Technical & Fundamental Analysis. Our objective is stable return with maintaining a low relative draw down again initial deposit. Our perfomance lets you know that we made double return within 3 up to 6 month. With only start with $500 and up to no limit packages, investor with their own account able to join with this program with reasonable service charge of 40% from monthly profit.

Our Performance Summary (*)

Maximum expected lost per month : 2-3% from your capital

Maximum gain per month : +35%

Average gain per month : +15%

Minimum capital to start : $2000 + $20 starting up cost

Some of Diamput Forex Managed Account clients perfomance :

s4ndy104.gifrtanran1.gif

ason33.gifrustam.gif

hendera.gifjanto3.gif

theresia.gifsriutari.gif

Click Here For Join Inquiry

FOREX MANAGED ACCOUNT RISK WARNING DISCLOSURE :

1. Foreign exchange trading is risky. The high degree of volatility within the foreign exchange market, particularly within the intraday market, and the ability to leverage your positions means that losses can be quick and significant. It is possible to lose your total investment.

2. You should never invest money in foreign exchange if you are looking for a steady return on your money and you should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

3. Therefore, foreign exchange trading is only recommended for those who are experienced and/or have knowledge of the market and the inherent risks involved. All potential investors should be clear of the risks involved in foreign exchange prior to investing in the market.

4.In foreign exchange, there are no guarantees of profits and there are significant risks. You should be wary of any companies promising high returns with low risk. The CFTC (The United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission) has issued an advisory to investors on foreign currency trading fraud. We recommend potential investors read this article http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/FraudAwarenessPrevention/index.htm

INTERNET TRADING RISK DISCLOSURE :

There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. The Forex Managed Account Program can not be liable for the brokerages signal power, its reception or routing via Internet. We additionally cannot be responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet. In case of issues all trading will be executed through telephone if it is available. By enrolling in the Forex Managed Account Program you are additionally assuming the risks of our hardware and software potentially failing as well as any problems due to our internet connections. We maintain multiple connections through different service providers to combat failures.

(*) Based on semi moderate risk setting which allow risk the margin between 6-9% per trade

Visit Our Website

• 3 months later...

I work with so many traders and they allow to start trading with less than 500 USD

That's a big problem, plus, they don't charge any start up fee.

I am an investor myself.

Nice to see you here David I see you also posting for the forum?

are you still in forex world? I would love to get into forex too

that is why I am joining this contest

@neng

Yes, I am joining to the contest because I wanted to survive in forex world too.

@checkdavid

I don't understand with your statement, what is the big problem if there are traders who allowed to trade with capitals less than $500?

i think every account manager have their own rules and conditions. if we believe it, then invest. if not, then leave it.

for me, if account manager only have few accounts and they accept only small amount, i don't really believe their expertise in forex world. they might accept small amount, but the number of their clients have to be big enough, then i can believe their reputation.

Archived