What Bonuses Is Profitable?

Rate this topic

Guest boo_sl3

I think the bonus is really is very profitable for traders, because the bonus then we will be able to make us able to trade with maximum like deposit bonus that will make our capital increase so we can utilize of a bonus well

• 5 weeks later...

More professionals who earn money on forex started with demo. Demo account is a possibility to try you forces without risking real money. But some time later it need to go on real. And it is very comfortable to start real trade if broker can get bonus. For example, bonus which gives possibility to make deals on real account with brokers money. FreshForex gives $1000 newbies for test trading. It is useful. 

Bonus of brokers is very beneficial for us because with the bonus that will make us able to trade with more maximal especially if the bonus can hold margin that we canget double profit

Profitable bonus is a bonus which is totally usable without any kinds of limitations.  By the way, I am very lucky to choose MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for using 30% welcome bonus by providing lowest trading spreads without any kinds of limitations.  So, my trading life is very much profitable.

in this market place, We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  Now I am trading with Trade12 which is regulated and from where I got 100% initial bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest boo_sl3

for me the bonus is very advantageous especially no deposit bonus with bonus because it will make me able to trade well and therefore, I try to take advantage of the bonus with maximal because it was a golden opportunity for me to start trading without risk

no deposit bonus will indeed be very advantageous to us if the rule is also beneficial, why do I say so, because there is also a adverse rule , for example, the profit that we produce we can not withdraw.

I believe all type of bonuses can be good and profitable, but only if they come through quality broker. I feel it’s unfortunate that majority of the freebies or deposit bonus are from brokers that’s not trustworthy or have wrong intention behind offering it, therefore, I feel difficult to work with such broker and is like a backward step for me. I am grateful to my current broker OctaFX, as they completely stand up to their promises and that’s with giving quality service and amazing features like 50% bonus on deposit that’s use able and we never have to alter our way of working since we do everything without any restrictions or any extra alert, so that automatically makes us relaxed with things.

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time ensures 30% welcome bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads.

I like the bonus because the bonus then we will increase trading capital. therefore we need to use a good bonus. for that we must have a good trading skills if we want to use with good bonuses

I like the bonus because the bonus then we will increase trading capital. therefore we need to use agood bonus. for that we must have a good trading skills if we want to use with good bonuses. That waywe will be able to trade comfortably.

Bonus trading in forex is very useful for traders, because the bonus would allow us to trade with the maximum. that try to take advantage of a bonus for good, so that we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable

Any bonus that comes from reputed brokerage house is profitable enough, but if the bonus is from non-starter or not a trustable company then it doesn’t mean much at all. I am fairly lucky that I trade with OctaFX broker which is not just a reputed and trustworthy company but also offering mighty bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too, so that’s why I like it so much. I feel it’s a pleasure to work with broker of this caliber because not only I get comfort and facilities to work with, but I also get advantage which comes through stuff like bonus as mentioned above, it’s how one is able to perform better and this is sort of bonus you truly call profitable.

On 11/14/2016 at 9:36 PM, gaban said:

Bonus trading in forex is very useful for traders, because the bonus would allow us to trade with the maximum. that try to take advantage of a bonus for good, so that we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable

bonuses or promotions that are provided by the respective broker should be utilized to the maximum, because it biosa benefit us as a trader. like in my tickmill take advantage promo demo account contest with prizes have been provided.