What Bonuses Is Profitable?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban
4 hours ago, uncle gober said:

exactly once, in the process of selecting the broker did have in mind is fine. because it is important for traders to choose a broker that can provide support in order to succeed in forex

indeed the broker election should first be noted, as a broker who can not believe it is difficult to be successful in forex was obtained, with it other than the broker also must always strive to improve trading skills to be more able to understand better run good trading

2 hours ago, gaban said:

indeed the broker election should first be noted, as a broker who can not believe it is difficult to be successful in forex was obtained, with it other than the broker also must always strive to improve trading skills to be more able to understand better run good trading

we should be able to make the way we work more leverage and making capability and our business is getting better, the demo account should be used by us as a bridge to make us better and understand more about it and purpose in running trading in it, so we could afford and could manage it well, we can use it in various brokers like in Forexmart, tickmill, justforex, etc.

Guest gaban
17 hours ago, bilo said:

In my opinion, every bonus offered by the brokers worths a million but the main thing to note is that how we make good use of them in our trading.

every gift that broker should be able to take to be utilized, broker cares for traders to execute trading more convenient and secure, and that it would be better as a trader should be able to do in learning to do as in the demo account for stage success in business forex

3 hours ago, gaban said:

every gift that broker should be able to take to be utilized, broker cares for traders to execute trading more convenient and secure, and that it would be better as a trader should be able to do in learning to do as in the demo account for stage success in business forex

Therefore, we must be able to understand a demo account with a well in order to be easier for us in trading and risk we have experienced can be controlled and addressed properly, so what we are doing fruitful and profitable, therefore we should be able to understand a demo account Freshforex with good to be easier to achieve profits

Guest gaban
On 3/10/2017 at 2:52 PM, Phantom said:

Therefore, we must be able to understand a demo account with a well in order to be easier for us in trading and risk we have experienced can be controlled and addressed properly, so what we are doing fruitful and profitable, therefore we should be able to understand a demo account with good to be easier to achieve profits

a demo account is a good way to run the learning, with a demo account is able to hone and improve trading knowledge for the better, and in the use demo account should the discipline and also with keseriuasan in doing so there are benefits to be gained in running study

Guest gaban
On 14/3/2017 at 9:08 AM, uncle gober said:

I strongly agree with that, a demo account is a great place to do pelatiohan and learning. so we should really be able to seriously when doing the learning and training in order to improve trading skills that we have.

we as a trader should be able to maximize our ability and skill to always help us in trading properly, therefore we need to practice and learn how we can easily to do the best way to be able to achieve a profit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/16/2015 at 4:10 PM, Aaron Fishman said:

As a Bonus Seeker, I always love to get bonuses from different brokers and enjoy my forex trading. No deposit bonuses are even better than welcome deposit bonus, because no deposit bonus enables me to trade without investing my capital. Thus to find the latest bonus updates of brokers, I always follow ForexBonuses ( http://www.forexbonuses.org/ ) because here I get all the information in a single platform that help me Most.

Yea bro As a Bonus Seeker me also love to get bonus and i 'm follow fxallnews, forexbonuse, (mainly 

http://www.fxallnews.com/category/forex-no-deposit-bonus/index.html)

Guest Steve Goodwin

Bonuses are always lucrative to the traders and they mostly seek for this with their brokers. There are many traders in the retail market place have a small amount of capital to invest especially they can enjoy the taste of big capital. You know large capital is helpful for large earning indeed. Trade12 is such a regulated broker who allowed me with no small deposit bonus. Their ECN accounts with lowest commission and no restrictions for pending orders are really fascinating.

Where as a beginner in this forex business is the way things we should run is our routine in learning, forex business is not an instant business on the run, but where business risk is very big, continue to try to learn regularly so we can more understand the performance of better trading and able to profit obtained easily

As a Bonus Seeker, I always love to get bonuses from different brokers and enjoy my Forex trading. But always try to get deposit bonus because deposit bonus is always more than better welcome bonus, or no deposit bonus.

Deposit bonus always Withdrawal , other all bonus maximum time have many condition.

Here is an example:

You open a real account and get the 500 Cent dollar Welcome Bonus.

You trade and earn another 500 Cent and now your account has 10 USD. However, until the volume of your deals reaches 1.5 lots, you cannot withdraw this profit.

Suppose you decide to deposit 10 USD of your own funds into the account. The balance is now equal to 20 USD.

After this, for example, you earn another 10 USD, so you made a 50% profit.

If by this time you havent traded on the required amount of lots (according to p.4) then you can only withdraw the sum of your deposit (10 USD) + sum of profit and your private funds (10USD+50%). In total, 15 dollars. Whereas if you traded in lots to the volume required by p.4, you can withdraw all 30 USD

• 3 weeks later...

The best bonuses are those that can be withdrawn afterwards and that don't forge trading in the future. But regularly these are not favorable conditions, and a lot of people understand this too late. This happens because they haven't read the conditions

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

People can invest in the Forex market for additional income. It implies that one currency is exchanged for another. Currency values are of fundamental importance throughout the world, as money from different countries and trade unions must be exchanged for the purposes of international trade. People can become traders and profit from them. The broker is required to be a Forex trader. Now I'm trading with TP Global FX. It is regulated and licensed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2018 at 3:02 PM, Markian said:

The best bonuses are those that can be withdrawn afterwards and that don't forge trading in the future. But regularly these are not favorable conditions, and a lot of people understand this too late. This happens because they haven't read the conditions

The conditions that comes with bonuses are the reason I don't like them. In my opinion it is better to trade with your own money than looking for bonus.

Guest Steve Goodwin

One of the facilities provided by every Forex broker is deposit bonus indeed. It is the facility that attracts a trader much. Every trader desires for a big amount of bonus from their broker. But brokers around us put some restrictions on investment and don’t allow all types of traders at all. But Trade12 put no restriction on trading and allow all types of traders with wide range of deposit bonus.

I am a trader, and Forex trading is my profession! On the other hand, betting is not suitable way of money making for me! Even, I never tried for option trading! Because I hardly believe, Forex trading is not any kind of game or gambling! I am very comfortable with Forex and I use one of the most transparent Forex broker TP Global FX !
In my learning session, I used demo trading contest of TP Global FX broker! It was a monthly trading contest and participated just knowing my trading status! Interesting point is, I wined the 3rd prize of this contest! I see, TP Global FX broker is very honest and they provide me, the prize money instantly without any issue! That was really great experience for me!

Currency are bought and sold in forex market by traders. There are more than 100 currency pairs in the forex market. now I am trading with FXPremax. But every currency do not have same volatility. Trader always prefers those currency pair which has high volatile. Most of the trade use major pair to trade. Like USD/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF etc. it also giving me more 100 currency pair to trade. As a scalper I only use major pair to trade because of low spreads.

Professionally, I'm a scalper. I like this type of trading system more because in my opinion it gives me more profit in a very short time. As a part-time trader, I don't have much time to devote to trading. That's why I selected scalping with the broker AAFX . It is indeed a very reliable broker for scalping and provides such services that you can easily trust this broker.