⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

What Bonuses Is Profitable?

• 1 year later...

What about forex rebate bonus?

Now brokers are offering a good number of cashback on lot trading.

A forex rebate is like a credit card reward bonus where a broker gives you real capital every time you make a transaction. Each time you make a trade you receive a portion of the commission your broker charges, allowing you to reduce your commission cost.

Like:

Cashback Offer $7K – USGFX
Get 20% Commission Back – Yadix
Up to $15 per lot Cashback – FBS

I don't give any importance to bonus. But no deposit bonus would be helpful for new traders. Bonus makes a trader loss driven. He starts to think well if I lose my investment, I have the bonus. It makes a trader psychologically weak. To be a decent trader you need to trade with your own cash. For trading we better find a decent broker with superb features. I can propose you a decent broker for your trading. Eurotrader is a decent broker with strict regulations. You can immediately deposit and withdraw your money with various methods including bitcoin.

There are some important and basic guidelines for starter investors. Every starter investor should follow all the basic and important guidelines. If anyone comes into the forex market and start trading without any preparation or knowledge then he/she can't survive in the forex market.

Proper guidelines, strong knowledge, a reliable broker is very important for a trader to earn money from the forex market. I always try to gain more knowledge and follow proper guidelines. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful and supportive. They never make disappointment to their client.

A company sets aside a predetermined amount; a typical bonus percentage would be 2.5 and 7.5 percent of payroll but sometimes as high as 15 percent, as a bonus on top of base salary. Such bonuses depend on company profits, either the entire company's profitability or from a given line of business.

• 4 weeks later...
A company sets aside a predetermined amount; a typical bonus percentage would be 2.5 and 7.5 percent of payroll but sometimes as high as 15 percent, as a bonus on top of base salary. Such bonuses depend on company profits, either the entire company's profitability or from a given line of business.

• 1 month later...