What Bonuses Is Profitable?

Rate this topic

I think big welcome bonus is really useful for traders to get a handsome trading equity. But, I am not anxious about bonus of my trading platform. Because, my main concentration about my capital security. Because, I believe without enough safety big bonus and high leverage are nothing. Therefore, I invested my trading capital in UK FCA regulated trading broker ExoFx. Because, I always get most protective trading environment from ExoFx. In addition, I also catch 1:400 leverage facility. Interestingly, I can trade any Forex currency by only 2 pip trading spreads without any requotes and slippage. So, my scalping life is much profitable. There is no restriction for using trading EA or any indicators.

Bonus will helps us to get more maximal profit in forex as long as we want to discipline when using it. In InstaForex, trader can try to use deposit bonus because it can be used to hold position

bonuses of the broker is very useful for traders because of the bonuses will make us profitable trading. for that we need to use the bonus so well that we will be able to benefit from the bonus. I also use a 30% deposit bonus of instaforex

Although many regulated trading platform are supplied in many bonus but all are not suitable. Last month I trade a broker that provided me 40% welcome bonus. But I cannot withdraw my money freely for having many restrictions. And I am not using that bonus properly. So I think, which bonus has no restriction we can consider it as a real bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonus are given by the broker must be very profitable if the bonus is we can use in the calculation of the margin and the stop out. But it certainly has a requirement that we take. Actually, it is generally believed that bonus can be profitable if we are getting that from a regulated or trusted platform. By the way, in my trading broker MXTrade provide me the facility to trade in a high lot by giving 1:400 leverage so I do not need any kinds of bonus.

bonuses of the broker is very profitable for traders because of the bonus then we will be able to try to trade with the maximum. for that we need to use the bonus properly

bonuses of the broker is very profitable for traders because of the bonus then we will be able to try to trade with the maximum. for that we need to use the bonus properly

Yes, it will make us get maximal result as long as we can maximize bonus for trading. We must keep be discipline don't be over lot when trading

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, it will make us get maximal result as long as we can maximize bonus for trading. We must keep be discipline don't be over lot when trading

Discipline is an integral part of becoming a consistently profitable trader. However, most aspiring Forex traders find themselves unable to remain disciplined as they trade the markets

No doubt about this, Binary Option trading is much profitable from any type of business or hob. Because, we Option traders can earn unlimited money within very short time. On the other hand, Citrades trading broker always ensures best trading environment for me. This is way; I become a self-discipline Option trader very comfortably.

• 1 month later...

For me there is only one bonus which is profitable and that is Nova FX’s deposit bonus, it’s a grand figure up to 111% and by using such a massive bonus we are able to trade freely without any stress or tension because there is no extra restrictions added on us, but we can just continue trading normally like we do. I can also withdraw this grand bonus simply by trading certain lot size, so it’s really useful for all.

Guest gaban

Bonus is very profitable for traders, and therefore I love bonus, because the bonus will make my capital can grow, and therefore I need to use the bonus well because then I will be able to trade with a maximum

We should not look at the bonus to decide if it’s profitable or not, but it should rather be how we are going to use it and that’s what is the deciding factor. If we use it wisely then we will definitely be successful, but if we don’t use it well then we will struggle badly. I work with OctaFX broker and due to their awesome bonus of 50%, I am able to work with real freedom as this bonus is available to be used in margin levels.

Bonus from broker must be maximized. We can get additional capital to trade. Like in InstaForex , trader can use bonus to hold minus position when trading.

Guest gaban

needs to be put to good use because the bonus, it will increase our trading capital, therefore, we need to use bonus so well that we will be a maximum trading. I also tried to utilize of bonus good

The keyword is your own trading skilled. Because, if you don’t have enough knowledge power then you can’t hide your lose even though you have healthy trading capital or high trading leverage as well as big trading bonus facilities from your trading broker. Besides, you may become hero by trading with your small trading balance. So, you should put your full concentration for making your professional trading skilled my learning. By the way, personally I am not interested about bonus facility from my ECN trading broker. Because, I see most of the regulated broker are not offering any bonus service. So, I use TradingBanks broker which always ensures my capital security very nicely.

I have been seeing according to my trading experience that we the traders especially the newcomers are willing to get bonus from a trading broker. Practically, due to having many kinds of restrictions these kinds of bonuses cannot be used in a proper way. In my trading career, devoid of any profitable bonus my trading life is very much secure and profitable. Because, I am getting very narrowest trading spread from my trading platform MxTrade . By means of this trading spread I am able to make profit by using any kinds of trading policy. So, I can consider myself as a profitable trader.

each brokerage companies had various way to put more value with their precious clients. bonuses are one of common thing given. I also had bonus offering from my current brokers Tickmill, up to 15% deposit bonus, 1500 USD withdrawable bonus. and it's also added to margin calculation, which means it's had same functional as normal deposit amount. I still use risk 2% per trade, With a series of 5 losing trades. I'd only lose 10% of my capital, Which is not to bad. and with additional 15% bonus from deposit bonus got from Tickmill upon my account, these an extra advantage for my equity balance.

Those bonuses can use devoid of any kinds of restrictions, only that bonuses are considered as a profitable bonus. In my trading career, I am very lucky to select GCI Financial as my trading platform where I got 30% welcome bonus. So, my trading balance became larger and I am able to trade in a high lot by means of this profitable bonus.

Guest gaban

Bonus trading in forex is very useful for traders, because the bonus would allow us to trade with the maximum. that try to take advantage of a bonus for good, so that we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable